• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Who handles your calls in a Virtual BDC?

Yes, very true. I'm loving Gubagoo right now handling our chat and they have a great dashboard to track performance. So as far as outsourcing, I'm liking the performance. But I get your point.
Canned responses and offsite agents with no answers to client's direct questions other than "I can have a sales person call you" makes zero sense to me.

Canned responses and offsite agents with no answers to client's direct questions other than "I can have a sales person call you" makes zero sense to me.

We have heard you loud and clear. It is time to offer a positive path forward @rickyfay

If you can present a way for all car dealerships to scale an in-house BDC, you will have the ear of every dealership in the United States. Whatcha got :poke:

Too often dealers struggle to hire, train and keep an inhouse BDC/Call Center moving forward. Unless you have someone at the dealership that truly manage and keep up with continuous training of their in-house agents, I say outsource. BUT outsource it to the right vendor. What makes a great call center vendor/service for dealership? That's a great question!
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I HAD to hop on here and answer this!

The key to a successful relationship with a Virtual BDC is communication. Without a constant rapport between us and our clients, it's impossible for either of us to serve customers properly. When looking for a Virtual BDC (whether it be us, or someone else) you should always look for whoever is the most accessible and communicative. Your BDC is an extension of your sales team, whether they're in-house or across the country. Thankfully, technology allows us to build those relationships without ever meeting face to face.

Here comes the shameless plug: If you'd like to hear some success stories, let's talk.