• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerRefresh Redesign in the works

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
We are bringing the blog and forums closer together. Our analytics show very different behaviors on both places with little crossover. The goal is to bring forum content to many of the first time visitors hitting the DealerRefresh blog and getting more of the fantastic blog articles to the returning visitors here in the forums.

Don't worry, we're not going to override any of the content you're already enjoying. Nor are we going to change any functionality. Our plan is to make the navigation much more useful. Without leaving the forums you'll be able to see what's new in the blogs and vice versa. This will all be done with some fancy drop downs and hover-overs in the nav.

The purpose of this thread is to solicit any ideas you have that could make DealerRefresh better for you. Got an idea?

I think a useful feature would be to give the user the ability to add a pre-made tag to replys in the threads. At the top of the forum page you could have a list of the tags, select the tag or tags you want to see and hit enter and all the threads or replys with that tag would show in the results. Or, you could have it so that the community can ad the tag to the users post. I think it would help alot with organizing. Just a though.

It's on my plate right now. I was in the middle of it, but then life took a turn and now I'm just trying to find time to sleep -_-
I was wondering where you went, are you taking a break from hibernation? If so... sweet!
scary-bear.jpg