• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

5 Top Questions a Virtual/Outsourced BDC can NOT answer?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
During today's #RefreshFriday we discussed the Pros and Cons of an outsourced/virtual BDC versus an in-house dealership BDC.

During the the show, I asked what some of the top questions and obstacles an outsourced BDC would struggle with that would give an in-house BDC advantage. We we discussed and reviewed a few of them but wanted to bring this discussion to the forums for all of us to share.

So - what are more important questions and obstacles an outsourced BDC would struggle with?

(y)

During today's #RefreshFriday we discussed the Pros and Cons of an outsourced/virtual BDC versus an in-house dealership BDC.

During the the show, I asked what some of the top questions and obstacles an outsourced BDC would struggle with that would give an in-house BDC advantage. We we discussed and reviewed a few of them but wanted to bring this discussion to the forums for all of us to share.

So - what are more important questions and obstacles an outsourced BDC would struggle with?

(y)
From experience, it is hard to answer these:

Can you sit in it and tell me if it was smoked in?
Can you send me a video?
Is there rust on the frame (if it is not shown in pics)?

Side note: Is there a recording of past Refresh Fridays?