• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Adding videos to ADP CRM Autoresponse

Elise,

Love you, love your work, love WNM, but I'm looking for answers for a dealer with a particular issue.

While your answer is valid ("why do it wrong when you can do it this way") it also requires an investment in your product and a change in set up.

Right now the question the dealer has is how to use video with ADP templates, as they discover that may not be the best solution I would love to refer them to a better one (your system).

I would upload a .jpg linked to the video, followed by a plain text email confirmation
2158d1407790804-embedding-video-emails-avv-998179_485852821506688_166926555_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
@Karen Ann Great idea, I also did this with our email templates for the web leads. I send it to a page on our website.

We also use Authntk Walkaround Videos... the reps that use it, including me, love it and it's different. There are tons of creative ways to use it. I'm a client, so hopefully this isn't considered suit casing. We've had a good experience with it. Our internet staff uses it as an added step, informing them on the phone that there is a video coming, it's also a great reason to collect missing lead data. "I'm going to send you a video link of the car/brake job/accessory" then ask to deliver it by the missing data. "whats a good cell number OR email to send the text to"?

Last edited: