- May 1, 2006
- 4,136
- 3,004
- Awards
- 13
- First Name
- Alex
AI on Main Street, sept 2026.
My next-door neighbor, a single mom, is undergoing a rigorous divorce by an alpha husband, and she's a wallflower. Her attorney is passive, and her ex's attorney is motovated and is on the warpath. I sat her down and got her set up with a ChatGPT paid subscription, and it will become her assistant. I fully expect AI to reduce her workload and stress by an order of magnitude.
I was the executor of my father's estate, and the family beneficiaries didn't like the decisions I was making. I was challenged legally. The bandwidth required for me to execute my job was so overwhelming that, if it wasn't for AI, it would have overwhelmed me. My legal team generated 900 pages of documents to defend my work. Without AI, the legal costs would have gone up exponentially.
Also excellent for summarizing a contract. Just be careful if you're putting sensitive contractual information into an AI you are not paying much for. Their own agreements can be suspect.