• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DaveNovotny

Green Pea
May 11, 2023
Awards
First Name
David
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with "review removal companies" such as removebadreviews.com, your.reputation-guards.com, guaranteedremovals.com, feedbackclarity.com, etc... I am familiar with the google support dashboard and escalating reviews that go against guidelines/policy, but wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with companies like this that "guarantee" removal. Or if you know of a company like these that you have dealt with and would recommend!

Appreciate your feedback!

Reactions: Dan Sayer
I have never disputed or attempted to have a review removed. I have replied to a few that I believed were posted in error or that I disagreed with.

What are you dealing with Dave? Did you have someone hammer you with 10 different email addresses and have all of their friends hammer you as well?

Reactions: DaveNovotny
I have never disputed or attempted to have a review removed. I have replied to a few that I believed were posted in error or that I disagreed with.

What are you dealing with Dave? Did you have someone hammer you with 10 different email addresses and have all of their friends hammer you as well?
We are dealing with a few reviews from someone that hasn't visited our business. We look in the DMS and CRM, nothing to be found with their name. As well as nobody in service recalling the situation. We have replied and asked them to reach out to us with their concerns and reported to google. Still waiting on google's "pending decision".

I am hesitant in wanting to deal with a company like this as well due to the same concerns you all have with access to the business profile etc.

I was asked to look into these companies, and I appreciate all of your feedback and thoughts!

We are dealing with a few reviews from someone that hasn't visited our business. We look in the DMS and CRM, nothing to be found with their name. As well as nobody in service recalling the situation. We have replied and asked them to reach out to us with their concerns and reported to google. Still waiting on google's "pending decision".

I am hesitant in wanting to deal with a company like this as well due to the same concerns you all have with access to the business profile etc.

I was asked to look into these companies, and I appreciate all of your feedback and thoughts!
My advice would be to respond publicly with that information if they refuse to reach out. A potential customer seeing how you respond to the inevitable negative review is just as important as them reading your good reviews. It is okay to reply with "I have no record of you ever communicating with us or visiting our business". In the past, I been very direct and called out how rude a customer was to our employees and how they took our car overnight and smoked in it, etc. If all your reviews are perfect then customers will just call BS.

Just roll with it.

Do you believe these reviews are having a true impact on business?

Are these recent reviews or from years ago?

I have a tool I created with a friend that does just this. It will work to remove your negative reviews that you may struggle to have removed. I don’t guarantee anything, anymore, but out of over 100+ accounts all have had large amounts of reviews removed and the ratings have increased. We created it when I was at my group of 23 stores in CA and have used it across many other operations. My Nissan went from a 2.6 to 4.2. It’s really simple and does what it does. We charge a low monthly fee that’s pennies to our marketing dollars and a very reasonable one time fee. It’s very manual at first. We use humans and tech. I’m busy with other things and haven’t really leaned in promoting it. It’s solid and I’m in auto retail. Reach out directly to me as I don’t pay too much attention to the forums.

Gray Scott
312-802-8687
Www.LinkedIn.com/in/gscottvt

Reactions: DaveNovotny