• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Any one using leasetrader.com ? opinions ?

LeaseBusters.com - Car Lease Transfer Experts is the big dog in Canada. I used to work for them on the dealer side of things. At one time when GM was hot into leasing we had dealers pulling ahead their portfolio like crazy. I had one dealer doing 36 month leases and getting them out at 20 and into a new vehice. He had a waiting list of customers looking for short term leases.

Thanks Jerry. I made a visit to swapalease and searched for a Honda Accord. Nothing came up in the State of Maryland or a 500 mile radius, which takes me into Delaware, Pa and Va ... Maybe I'm missing a step.

Try to search for a Honda Accord ..

There are a bunch of them out there. People will travel for the right car. Honda Accord Leases Swapalease.com

Nice thing about swapalease is you don't have to put the money down, you just take over a lease. Some people will even add a cash incentive to take over a lease. I was trying to find a car on it before I ended up going with the car I bought. You can find the right deal if you look long enough. Would be a good tool to help a potential client get out of a lease so you can sell them a new car.