• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Asleep at the wheel!

Jerry, I want to know how you clip a dealership for $10 million over 6 years and nobody notices. I'm trying to figure out what accounting procedures they could have. Stole $10 million and got only 6 years? Who says crime doesn't pay.

She will get out and get hired immediately. Crooks get hired faster than honest people in the car business.

AOL Autos enjoys bashing the dealer community and they have a large following of people who just love to pile on. It's a forum where imbeciles gather to determine who is the smartest dumb person.

Like it's our fault this guy didn't pay his bills. I'd like to see him get a home loan!

"They are ALL CROOKED..I HATE Car Dealers..here,s a NEW SCAM...I pay my Bills but..I am a 100% Disabled Veteran and have had Medical Issues back and forth..which has HURT my Credit Score...so HERE is what LOTS of Dealers are Doing...Ray Skillman is one! You pick out a Vehicle...do all the paper work and then they say..hay..I got you the loan but at a HIGH INTEREST Rate due to your score...BUT...IF..you pay on TIME for 6 Months..."

And it's our fault that nobody taught this guy how to negotiate, spell or write!

"HAY, GOOD DEAL,
THISE DAMN CAR DEALERS AND SALES MAN DESERVE TO BE RIPED OFF.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY RIPED YOU OFF., TELLING YOU, MAN YOUR GETTING
A DEAL ON THIS BABY, ...LOL"

Reactions: 1 person
These comments usually don't bother me. I tell my dealers to shake it off and move on.

Anyone (consumer) thats reads a comment written by someone that obviously didn't pass the 3rd grade has little to no persuasion or influence. They just look like an idiot.

Think about the last time you were reading the comments or opinion around a product or service from someone that couldn't spell or complete sentences, how much influence did it have on your decision?

Reactions: 1 person