• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Auto Comply update to Cookie Consent

But - it's not really reducing your traffic, it's just limiting your measurement of the traffic.

If you use ComplyAuto, you have to be ok with the fact that you're going to destroy your ability to measure traffic and conversions - there's simply no way around it. Honestly, I don't get why dealers are using it - I get that something is required in California, but tons of dealers use it that don't have to - and now they're all upset that traffic appears to tank.

But - it's not really reducing your traffic, it's just limiting your measurement of the traffic.

If you use ComplyAuto, you have to be ok with the fact that you're going to destroy your ability to measure traffic and conversions - there's simply no way around it. Honestly, I don't get why dealers are using it - I get that something is required in California, but tons of dealers use it that don't have to - and now they're all upset that traffic appears to tank.
The sales team at complyauto is superb at instilling a feeling of terror in auto execs.

That’s the reason. That’s the whole reason.