• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Call Revu Needs a "REVU"

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks their product is a disaster. I mean, a 3yrd old could do more with Google sheets than anything call “Revu” can do. And what’s that name “Revu” it’s spelling is as good as their clumsy transcribing. This rant is the true feelings after dealing with this miserable product for a week.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks their product is a disaster. I mean, a 3yrd old could do more with Google sheets than anything call “Revu” can do. And what’s that name “Revu” it’s spelling is as good as their clumsy transcribing. This rant is the true feelings after dealing with this miserable product for a week.

I would love to tell you it gets better, but it definitely won’t. Sorry that you’re stuck in that world, and I hope you can escape soon.

Never heard of Call Rail. I have Century Interactive at one store and Call Revu at the others. We prefer Call Revu as they offer the best data, the deepest data and are the fastest. I agree, their "look" isn't the best and Century is entirely more sexy but I also don't have to log in as they're working in the background and delivering me everything I need, along with my managers, minute by minute, hour by hour. We all have our preferences however I was at a Toyota Digital Conference (two actually) and Century presented and so did Revu and if you look at the same calls, side by side, the alert times, the detail and the accuracy, Revu has it all over them. I know for sure one of my team can self-admin numbers so perhaps that changed recently but once our mafia-contract with Century is over we're moving our last store to Revu.

Reactions: Bridgette F.
I use call rail. It's easy to use and set up. Cheap monthly. Allows you to easily review all calls.
I’ll definitely check it out but I found my managers didn’t have the time (or just didn’t) review the calls. So one of the areas where I like Call Revu is they actually do the reviewing for me. They deliver my guys what’s an opportunity, what’s an impending CSI/SSI concern, etc. It does allow them to focus more on that which they’re good at.

The entire team at CallRevu appreciates all dealer feedback regardless of praise or critique. We often learn the most from negative feedback and we work tirelessly to deliver the best products and services available for our partners. We are passionate about accurate call tracking, monitoring, call summarization and data normalization along with the industry’s fastest deal-saving alerts. We continue to invest heavily in new machine, AI, and human listening technology that provides unparalleled visibility and reporting into abandoned and non-connected calls in the future. Our data accuracy is extremely high and we deliver that data in alerts that allow the information to be actionable in a timely manner. We are always learning and working hard to make our reports as user friendly as possible and are launching an all new web and mobile optimized reporting and self-service portal code named CR360 in 2018.

While we have a deep belief in personalized customer service with the fastest average response times in the industry, we also understand that many dealers prefer to self-manage users, provision numbers and pull reports. With the launch of CR360, dealers will now have a choice of utilizing our full Support team services or self-administer with the most advanced telephony controls offered with a single login. We will also continue to provide new and innovative free phone skills training along with automotive-trained Performance Managers to work directly with dealers to interpret report data and develop action plans to fix the phones.

Thank you for the feedback and keep it coming!

The entire team at CallRevu appreciates all dealer feedback regardless of praise or critique. We often learn the most from negative feedback and we work tirelessly to deliver the best products and services available for our partners. We are passionate about accurate call tracking, monitoring, call summarization and data normalization along with the industry’s fastest deal-saving alerts. We continue to invest heavily in new machine, AI, and human listening technology that provides unparalleled visibility and reporting into abandoned and non-connected calls in the future. Our data accuracy is extremely high and we deliver that data in alerts that allow the information to be actionable in a timely manner. We are always learning and working hard to make our reports as user friendly as possible and are launching an all new web and mobile optimized reporting and self-service portal code named CR360 in 2018.

While we have a deep belief in personalized customer service with the fastest average response times in the industry, we also understand that many dealers prefer to self-manage users, provision numbers and pull reports. With the launch of CR360, dealers will now have a choice of utilizing our full Support team services or self-administer with the most advanced telephony controls offered with a single login. We will also continue to provide new and innovative free phone skills training along with automotive-trained Performance Managers to work directly with dealers to interpret report data and develop action plans to fix the phones.

VERY WELL SAID! 100% class act!

I’ll definitely check it out but I found my managers didn’t have the time (or just didn’t) review the calls. So one of the areas where I like Call Revu is they actually do the reviewing for me. They deliver my guys what’s an opportunity, what’s an impending CSI/SSI concern, etc. It does allow them to focus more on that which they’re good at.

callrail's alerts, send out an email to you and your managers after every call with an attached audio file that can be played right then and there. Instant call review on the cheap!!!

screenshot-mail.google.com-2018.03.13-21-33-14 (3).png

callrail's alerts, send out an email to you and your managers after every call with an attached audio file that can be played right then and there. Instant call review on the cheap!!!

View attachment 3508

That looks much nicer than the call revu platform! I also like it says at the top "general call" where our has harsh colors with very hard to read text.

Reactions: Alexander Lau

Thanks for the response. If that platform comes to fruition it will certainly make it easier. I also hope it is much easier to read - removing the harsh colors w/ small text. The other thing that would be *AMAZING* is if the alert is *closed* for it to remove itself from the main dashboard. Otherwise it becomes cluttered.

Lastly, as for the mobile - I hope that the new platform allows you to click through the email - to the platform - whereas, now there is no "back" button and/or the ability to switch to another report. You have to manually close screen out each time making it very cumbersome.