• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Check out what @Jon Berna and his team are offering to the industry.. All reports are automatically update each night on the most important metrics dealerships should be monitoring to understand the real impact this has on business.

Find out how this climate effecting the dealer industry..

I'll do my best to keep this updated each evening for everyone, OR For more supplemental advanced stats on COVID-19 you can DM Jon here here on DealerRefresh OR fill out the form near the bottom of this page.

I've asked Jon to step in and answer any questions you may have around these reports. Don't be shy; if I know Jon, he will be more than happy to answer.

Last Data Updated: 3/19/2020

2020-03-20_19-12-32.jpg

Last edited:
screen-shot-2020-03-24-at-114700-am_SxRvbpw.png

https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/348938/auto-shopping-falls-to-lowest-level-in-6-years.html

For the first half of March 2020, which includes the beginning of self-quarantines and social distancing, in-market shopper volume fell to its lowest level in more than six years, a clear indicator that March 2020 sales -- and beyond -- are in for some turbulence ahead, says Dennis Bulgarelli, vice president, automotive, Comscore.

Annual sales projections for 2020 have decreased, from 16.8 million vehicles just last month to 14 million to 16 million vehicles in reaction to the ongoing health crisis, per Comscore.
---------------------------
If someone can duct tape a car/truck together, now they will. That's at the risk of my own ass as a consultant.