• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer.com Sites are Down!!!

DDC sites are down again. The "help desk" said it was a scheduled maintenance that should last only 5-10 minutes, but it's been well over 30 minutes. Some sort of stability would be nice - also, a scheduled maintenance during the day (lunch time?!) seems odd, so I'm buying their excuse. Does anyone have any intel?

• :light:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Our sites are back up now but...
1) Who's idea was it to take the sites down in the middle of the day?? That person needs to be dragged out back behind the building by a couple of guys from your local biker bar and tell the bikers that he was talking trash about their momma's!!!

2) An email communication letting the dealers know whats going on would be great as well.

5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.gif

From Subaru at 2:17pm central today. They sure thought it was "unplanned."

Please be aware that we have identified an intermittent outage of service to the Subaru Retailer Website platform. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing you. This unplanned interruption may potentially affect all retailer websites, and limit (or completely prohibit) the ability of customers to access your retailer website.

SOA takes this situation very seriously, and this issue is currently being reviewed. We will provide a follow-up announcement as soon as more details are known.

Thank you for your patience.

Our fresh up traffic and sales have been going up. Maybe this is a good thing.

YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

I have had a theory for over a decade that the drive to produce Internet leads is decreasing floor traffic. But the pay plans surrounding Internet leads have made it an impossible theory to test. Maybe I need to be thanking Cox for fucking things up at Dealer.com :thinker: …or else my theory might never be tested :ltbulb: