• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer.com Why Have Your Forsaken Me?

"I was unaware that you had such strong issues, and that you feel I come across as brain dead to you..."

That sounds precisely like the kind of thing someone would do from the old Autotrader I used to know. Fortunately, at least with me, ATC has gotten their act together professionally. Sorry they're still in the stone ages in Canada Mitch.

@Mitch - As Alex so delicately put it, I have been fighting this issue for about 13 months now! I have gone all the way to the top of both Dealer.Com & AutoTrader and let me tell you.......

I'm sure you can figure out how that sentence needs to end. What has really added salt to this wound is the fact that you cannot get the website without the AutoTrader advertising package! haha, how does that make you feel? There's nothing better then spending $20k to be eligible to spend an addition $12k for a website - wtf

None-the-less, after many meetings/calls/visits/yelling/educating/etc/etc I believe the Trader group might have brought something to the table that could work for the time being so feel free to give me a shout and I'll be happy to talk to you about it.

Thanks for the ego stroke Ryan... god knows my head isn't big enough already. Khalid, I'll DM you, we're going into the 10th round here with Trader soon and have gone with a different web host over DSS/DDC. We want to put our inventory on Trader but don't need the sites so hopefully they have a deal we can try and push for here.

It's all been like a sharp stick poking me in the eye every time I turn around.