• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Decent E-Commerce Parts Store

I spoke with Teddy. Found out that they act as an intermediary between a parts department and the public. Meaning they pay for, maintain, and host the parts websites and the dealer gives them a kickback from all of the sales. It's an interesting idea but based on the markup of the parts to be competitive in the digital market the 10% cut they are asking is a bit high.

I spoke with Teddy at: 626-279-7103

@nathan

Where'd you end up with this? We're evaluating some vendors now and Insignia appeared to have a pretty good product as well as Izmocars's 'Add on Auto' is cool.

I spoke with Teddy. Found out that they act as an intermediary between a parts department and the public. Meaning they pay for, maintain, and host the parts websites and the dealer gives them a kickback from all of the sales. It's an interesting idea but based on the markup of the parts to be competitive in the digital market the 10% cut they are asking is a bit high.

I spoke with Teddy at: 626-279-7103

@nathan

Where'd you end up with this? We're evaluating some vendors now and Insignia appeared to have a pretty good product as well as Izmocars's 'Add on Auto' is cool.

We wound up going with a Software Global site. In fact it's been up for about a month so far.

It seems you are looking for more internal accessory sales, their product wouldn't be the best for that. It's more an online parts wholesale store. Overall we are happy with the Software Global product, just wish it had a bit more visual flare, but I'll get around to fixing that.