• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Brochures. Do you use them? If Yes, How are you using them...

TonyK

Sled Master
Dec 29, 2010
First Name
Tony
Hi Everybody,

As the title says... Share your experience regarding digital brochures and how you are using them. Did you implement them in your CRM? Are you using HTML or PDF brochures? What sales tools do you have in your brochures?

Well,
As you can see this brochure contains links to all sales tools... Not all of your leads uses your trade-in appraisal (That's maybe they didn't see it on the website? Bounce rates are around 70% 80% and average page view is 2 or 3... Why not put all the sales tools in front of the customer in a document they are interested in..
Also manufacturer brochures has 3 or 4 other Dealership's information. No way to track back your customer and bring them back to your website...
I am talking about Dealership Specific customized e-brochures in pdf format (HTML ones ends up in the spam folder.).
Anybody using these or similar?

Tony,

The load time was a little slow on that PDF. What's up with the music? Ask Uncle Joe about his thoughts on that. Once I started scrolling I noticed the print was on the small side. Either I need readers or you need to put less on one page and make it readable for people. I know I can use the magnifier on the PDF, but I don't like magnifying and then having to use the horizontal scroll bar to read.

Don't take my remarks the wrong way, I like your product. It's certainly a lot better than a lot of the junk I see on mystery shops. I just think you could make your product even better.

A lot of the better CRM vendors have brochure capabilities within their product, so I imagine that has to be a tough sell for you.