• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Visit Generations Digital

GM Lead Response Times

Brent Palen

8 Pounder Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
First Name
Brent
Brent, let me know what you find out from Autobase! I just found out that I can now configure our Internet Opportunity Report to reflect the lead response time to the dealers hours HOWEVER, I doubt this is what is being sent to GM.
Will do!

Increase Test Drive Appointments!

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
This is starting to sound like we need reporting standards across the platforms. What should we be asking for (I know some of these might be a bit difficult to do):

CRM/ILM Response times
Website Bounce rates
Website Conversion rates
Website time on site

.....we can keep going.

Jason L

Full Sticker + Prep
Aug 31, 2009
First Name
Jason
Have you talked to your regional sales manager about it? He should be able to pull a detailed report about which ones are not responded to. I've been having trouble with my leads not showing as responded to and he was able to show me which ones were "not responded to".

Brent Palen

8 Pounder Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
First Name
Brent
Have you talked to your regional sales manager about it? He should be able to pull a detailed report about which ones are not responded to. I've been having trouble with my leads not showing as responded to and he was able to show me which ones were "not responded to".
We have an email out to him. Stay tuned.

Apr 16, 2009
First Name
Blake
Jason,
Have you contacted ProMax? Is it worth using them for GM leads because they know how to beat the system?

Brent Palen

8 Pounder Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
First Name
Brent
Well...the report for last month was just email to us. Apparently my response time was not 24 hours but 24 minutes!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Apparently they are counting the autoresponder from Autobase. Shh!!!!!!!:cool: I don't have store hours set up so I guess I will just leave it that way and see what happens.

Still haven't found that missing lead though...if anyone happens to see it around, please let me know!!!!

JohnScott

Boss
Aug 23, 2009
First Name
ME inc
Well...the report for last month was just email to us. Apparently my response time was not 24 hours but 24 minutes!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Apparently they are counting the autoresponder from Autobase. Shh!!!!!!!:cool: I don't have store hours set up so I guess I will just leave it that way and see what happens.

Still haven't found that missing lead though...if anyone happens to see it around, please let me know!!!!
Brent, this may not be related, but Im curious if you allow your sales/service people to log on to the network and check emails from home, or while they're mobile? What policy do most dealers follow?

Brent Palen

8 Pounder Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
First Name
Brent
Brent, this may not be related, but Im curious if you allow your sales/service people to log on to the network and check emails from home, or while they're mobile? What policy do most dealers follow?
Some of the managers have access by home computer and Blackberry. I do not. If you can believe it I don't own a computer. I would rather not look at one when I get home.

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex

John - do me a favor, and start a new thread so we can keep things on-topic. This is a very thread-worthy question!

Jason L

Full Sticker + Prep
Aug 31, 2009
First Name
Jason
Blake, we have a meeting with ProMax at 2:00PM this afternoon. We checked with our regional sales manager and he said that he doubled checked their reporting procedures and he said that they check out. I'll let you know what I find out at the demo today.