• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Lead Response Times

This is starting to sound like we need reporting standards across the platforms. What should we be asking for (I know some of these might be a bit difficult to do):

CRM/ILM Response times
Website Bounce rates
Website Conversion rates
Website time on site

.....we can keep going.

Have you talked to your regional sales manager about it? He should be able to pull a detailed report about which ones are not responded to. I've been having trouble with my leads not showing as responded to and he was able to show me which ones were "not responded to".

Well...the report for last month was just email to us. Apparently my response time was not 24 hours but 24 minutes!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Apparently they are counting the autoresponder from Autobase. Shh!!!!!!!:cool: I don't have store hours set up so I guess I will just leave it that way and see what happens.

Still haven't found that missing lead though...if anyone happens to see it around, please let me know!!!!

Well...the report for last month was just email to us. Apparently my response time was not 24 hours but 24 minutes!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Apparently they are counting the autoresponder from Autobase. Shh!!!!!!!:cool: I don't have store hours set up so I guess I will just leave it that way and see what happens.

Still haven't found that missing lead though...if anyone happens to see it around, please let me know!!!!

Brent, this may not be related, but Im curious if you allow your sales/service people to log on to the network and check emails from home, or while they're mobile? What policy do most dealers follow?

Brent, this may not be related, but Im curious if you allow your sales/service people to log on to the network and check emails from home, or while they're mobile? What policy do most dealers follow?

Some of the managers have access by home computer and Blackberry. I do not. If you can believe it I don't own a computer. I would rather not look at one when I get home.

John - do me a favor, and start a new thread so we can keep things on-topic. This is a very thread-worthy question!

Blake, we have a meeting with ProMax at 2:00PM this afternoon. We checked with our regional sales manager and he said that he doubled checked their reporting procedures and he said that they check out. I'll let you know what I find out at the demo today.