• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM OneSource changes coming??? anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you got a secrete, your dealership does write GM several checks every month, and one much larger than any ILM or CRM company!! It is a shame they cannot fathom that the dealers are their customer and they treat us the way they want us to treat our customers! Not all is bad, we have some great reps that do help us a lot, but those guys are just messangers and can only run things up the flag pole!

Hey Eley,

I have a "ticket" opened with One Source, our Zone rep and our SFE facilitator on the automatic reply from my BB not stopping their clock, and supposedly those times will be corrected, so in the mean time, I'll be the Blue Boy standing in the corner. On another note, according to my "contact" at Torque, there are no plans to eliminate any of the 3rd party Vendors.............at this time?????

After reading this thread in its entirety I'm convinced that everything with GM doesn't work correctly except for their vehicles, haha.

I'm trying out overnightbdc.com to stop/contact after hours leads with no success we're working with it to try to get it to work correctly. If it doesn't work I'm dump it and try vinsolutions' stop clock tool. Has anyone had any experience with overnightbdc.com?

You guys signed up on SFE better get with your SFE rep asap because mine came in this past week and dumped on me. When GM had originally rolled out this program I understood that if you had an Average Response time under 2 hours and your leads were 100% contacted you would earn the full amount. My January Response time was 37 minutes with 100% contacted. The SFE agent explained to me that this was not good enough and would only earn us $6,250. She said I was at 94% contacted with in 2 hours, and other small percentages for 2-4 hours and 4-5 hours. I got more furious with every additional word so I probably missed valuable info and will call her back and ask her to explain everything again. So it seems everyone will need an after hours tool to stop/contact their after hours leads.

After reading this thread in its entirety I'm convinced that everything with GM doesn't work correctly except for their vehicles, haha.

I'm trying out overnightbdc.com to stop/contact after hours leads with no success we're working with it to try to get it to work correctly. If it doesn't work I'm dump it and try vinsolutions' stop clock tool. Has anyone had any experience with overnightbdc.com?

You guys signed up on SFE better get with your SFE rep asap because mine came in this past week and dumped on me. When GM had originally rolled out this program I understood that if you had an Average Response time under 2 hours and your leads were 100% contacted you would earn the full amount. My January Response time was 37 minutes with 100% contacted. The SFE agent explained to me that this was not good enough and would only earn us $6,250. She said I was at 94% contacted with in 2 hours, and other small percentages for 2-4 hours and 4-5 hours. I got more furious with every additional word so I probably missed valuable info and will call her back and ask her to explain everything again. So it seems everyone will need an after hours tool to stop/contact their after hours leads.

Hey Hey Hey, Whoa big fella............... now wait a minute, do you actually think you'll ever lay your hands on the SFE cashola? Much less ever sniff it :goodbye:

The big deal is GM will "credit" your IMR account for facility upgrades, it's not like we'll actually get a bonus, er paycheck for being Johnny on the Spot with their well defined, legitimate Leads (sic), much less than actually getting that lead to "talk" to you, or even in the store for that matter, wah!

Those highball (stolen from Joe Verde) numbers of "scrubbed" leads from their 3rd party sources they pass along like so much salt, are lame examples of an ineffective marketing campaign and to be more succinct, just plain garbage.

Sorry if I've gotten off track, that "You Suck" video is on a loop in my feeble mind.

Have you seen SFE's point system? That's the matrix you'll need to follow to be sucessful in their program.

The SFE Digital Bonus program pays based on a matrix with the Average Response Time on one axis and Percentage of Leads Responded to Within 5 Hours on another. To get the maximum payout you will need Average Response Times under 2 hours and 95% or higher Leads Responded to Under 5 Hours.

There will be a bonus nearly anywhere on the matrix, but max bonus paid at under 2 hr response PLUS greater than 95% under 5 hours. The 'facility upgrade' monies are an EBE benefit. The new lead response measurment IS part of SFE. I was confused early as well, but it IS SFE and there will be a paid bonus.

BTW, there is an excellent new tool that will tell you exactly where you are with the SFE Digital Bonus under ther REPORTS tab in OneSource Lead Management Tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.