• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Good Vendor Reports

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
We've all seen the threads bashing vendors, well why not have one for vendors that exceed expectations.

We just took on a new dealership for coaching sales calls and they are using Dealeron to record their sales calls. Well this morning we went in to download some audio files and they have no way of downloading the call. So I called up support and got a live person on the first ring. I explained my issue and he told me he would get back to me shortly. 5 minutes later he got back to me and confirmed that there was no download feature. He told me he would speak with engineering to see what they could come up with. Well I just got a call back and I was informed that they would have a solution for me in about a week. In the meantime he offered to go through and manually send me the audio files until they get the feature working.

Now that's customer service! Keep up the good work Dealeron!

I have to give a shout out to cars.com. When we received leads from them, the leads would have the vehicle but not the trim levels. Well, it looks like this has been fixed. About 10 days ago I noticed that 98% of the leads have the trim level selected. Great !

Okay I have another one that deserves recognition.

Century Interactive who I use for call tracking and recording is one awesome company. Their product is awesome, and what makes them even better is their customer service. Anytime I have a question, my rep Leah Becker is only a phone call away. I get her 90% of the time and the other 10% she calls me back within an hour.

If you're shopping for call tracking, you need to check out Century Interactive.

Auto Architech and HomeNet are very good with getting my issues taken care of as soon as I contact them. I am picky and a bit of an IT "power user" as I have been called by more than one vendor, and they are good at getting things fixed when I notice something isn't right... even when 90% of their clients would never have noticed an issue.

Since you went fishing on me for a good remark, I'm now going to ask you which company also got you call exporting when you asked?

Alex,

I would like to thank you for reminding me.

When we first started coaching calls for Checkered Flag we found out that Dealer.com did not have the ability to download audio files. We made Dealer.com aware of this issue and sure enough they came through for us and created the download feature. So many thanks to the fine folks at Dealer.com for doing so in a timely fashion.

Dealer.com is always on the top of my list when it comes to dealer websites and the tools they provide.