DealerAuthority Graphic Design Services for Car Dealers

TabFlythe

4 Pounder
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
BIG NEWS!! DA will now be offering dealers graphic design services.
Don't stress because no one in-house is right-brained.
We've got you covered.

better_design (1).png

Dealer Authority recognizes that there is a need within the automotive industry for custom, creative graphic design that not only represents our dealers brand messaging but also coverts more leads. Our team of expert designers is on-call whether you need a quick PPC ad created or a series of custom banner images for a current sale. With our three-tiered option of design services, dealers can find the perfect fit to meet all of their design needs.

Check out which tier would be right for your dealership and see some of our past work >> here <<.

Have a question about how our design services work? Just ask! @TabFlythe

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
There are a lot of dealers that have a marketing manager or even the BDC manager that's in charge of keeping the specials updated on the dealer website, or need some graphics for a social post or even a landing page of some sort. Unless you're crafty with a design program or you have an outside agency that takes care of this for you, this can be a valuable resource to have.

Several years ago, I had found someone that had left their job in marketing and graphic design to be a stay at home parent. I would send over my requests and within 24 hours or less the mock-ups were in my inbox. After a few months, they got to know the style I was going for and would usually get everything right on the first edit. I used their services for years. I was a big help having that service at my disposal.

@TabFlythe I like the Roll-Over idea!

The example on the landing page only shows one size, but is it safe to assume you'll do just about any size needed? And what if a dealer would need the same design in 2 different odd sizes such as horizontal and vertical, would this count as 2 separate graphics?

Reactions: TabFlythe
There are a lot of dealers that have a marketing manager or even the BDC manager that's in charge of keeping the specials updated on the dealer website, or need some graphics for a social post or even a landing page of some sort. Unless you're crafty with a design program or you have an outside agency that takes care of this for you, this can be a valuable resource to have.

Several years ago, I had found someone that had left their job in marketing and graphic design to be a stay at home parent. I would send over my requests and within 24 hours or less the mock-ups were in my inbox. After a few months, they got to know the style I was going for and would usually get everything right on the first edit. I used their services for years. I was a big help having that service at my disposal.

@TabFlythe I like the Roll-Over idea!

The example on the landing page only shows one size, but is it safe to assume you'll do just about any size needed? And what if a dealer would need the same design in 2 different odd sizes such as horizontal and vertical, would this count as 2 separate graphics?

Great questions @Jeff Kershner! And that's awesome that you found a reliable designer resource. Yes, we can create designs for any size needed and if a dealer requested one design but needed let's say 3 different sizes, that would count as one design towards their monthly allotment.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner