• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How to IGNORE users on DealerRefresh - Settings

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Due to Alexander Lau’s posts yesterday Alex and I have received a number of requests to ban him.

I don’t know what has turned Lau so negative in the past few years, but he has been a part of the community for half a decade now. And there was a time when his posts were insightful. Lately, they have been mostly negative and unprofessional.

To anyone who is offended by him or any other member, there is an ignore feature you can use. Simply click on the profile link of who you would like to ignore and click the Ignore button.

ignore_dealerrefresh_button.jpg

You can manage all of your ignored members in your profile settings

ignoring_on_DealerRefresh.jpg

Times are tough right now. Many of us have been through 9/11 and the last recession. In both those times we have all witnessed negative Nancy's turn a little more positive. Character is defined by how rough times are handled. Watch people right now. The ones behaving poorly are the ones you probably don’t want to associate with ever.

Reactions: Anthony G.
I'll love the ignores, especially if they're from the shoddy resources working for awful agencies. The truth hurts and when you tell it, people get their panties in a bunch, see that shit fraud Brian Pasch, Cars.com, etc. I guess it's just a sign of the times with the over emotional snowflakes that are abound today. Somewhat hilarious and YES by all means query my posts, you'll see that my posts are insightful and helpful to the greater community. The loser agencies and 3rd party auto vendors pitching the same old crap (you know who you are) are the ones that are pissed off at me and cry like babies. I've been exposing their wares as worthless. The amount of piss poor performance results from the vendors I've called out here says it all. Keep in mind the amount of attribution data I was privy to across a very large sample size and demographic count, therefore, I call BS. I mean what do you have, MAYBE 25 active people here and a bunch of know-nothing lurkers and bots??? Inflation of #'s to sell more ad space? BTW, those have become hyper-obtrusive usability wise = user feedback.

I TRULY FIND IT AMAZING, GOING TO BAT FOR DEALERSHIPS IS NOW A BAD THING. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick O
I'll love the ignores, especially if they're from the shoddy resources working for awful agencies. The truth hurts and when you tell it, people get their panties in a bunch, see that shit fraud Brian Pasch, Cars.com, etc. I guess it's just a sign of the times with the over emotional snowflakes that are abound today. Somewhat hilarious and YES by all means query my posts, you'll see that my posts are insightful and helpful to the greater community. The loser agencies and 3rd party auto vendors pitching the same old crap (you know who you are) are the ones that are pissed off at me and cry like babies. I've been exposing their wares as worthless. The amount of piss poor performance results from the vendors I've called out here says it all. Keep in mind the amount of attribution data I was privy to across a very large sample size and demographic count, therefore, I call BS. I mean what do you have, MAYBE 25 active people here and a bunch of know-nothing lurkers and bots??? Inflation of #'s to sell more ad space? BTW, those have become hyper-obtrusive usability wise = user feedback.

I TRULY FIND IT AMAZING, GOING TO BAT FOR DEALERSHIPS IS NOW A BAD THING. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

ch505Q6Fbyu6FzmkirBQvlWvKzeULpOZLNDjwHfad-cUqrmD4UyLeUBV3xhpI5-Ey8dWR7yL9yIvpOcr00vd3EP84UI-9eKMLyDXHHW_GJpohg9kmty4eltHtBQF7L4jIR_39RHXxdF8Ac8e8EQYJcFj2hsRN30_eEQ
This reminds me of the old days with K Car @Jeff Kershner !!