• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

iPhones will send calls to voicemail in iOS13

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
It’s here! Just an FYI iOS 13 is going out over the air. The feature is off by default, but takes two seconds to enable. I’ll let you know how it all works over the next day or so...I’m going to do some experimenting with numbers in my emails and what have you.
Testing it out here too. So far, no calls are getting through based off of someone being in my emails. Contacts ONLY.

Jul 24, 2019
First Name
Zach
Testing it out here too. So far, no calls are getting through based off of someone being in my emails. Contacts ONLY.
I've found the same thing. Tried different emails, made sure it was my "Apple Email" Inbox, read/unread - no differences. Either they need to adjust it, or this is how it will operate...maybe this is Siri not doing her job, if so what's new? Hahaha

Reactions: Alex Snyder

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
I like this logic, and while Siri is not great at a lot of things, any of the local AI features tend to work properly with Apple devices.
I would be curious to know any Siri "AI" that works well.
I've had nothing but terrible experiences with Siri lately, including the desktop version no longer being able to understand basic reminders since they added "context" to Siri, where it tries to identify which applications are open and whether or not you can control them with Siri.

Google Assistant, on the other hand, has been great to me lately.