• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for an alternative to Dealertrack

Ben B

Full Sticker + Prep
Jul 15, 2019
First Name
Ben
We are looking for an application or DMS that we can have customer's fill out documents and sign them similar to docusign. Dealertrack does not have the capability to preload customer info and send it to the customer for signatures.

Any help is appreciated.

Ben, DealerTrack is a great DMS product. Every PC by default comes with 'Save as PDF' option while you try to print any document. You could use DocuSign account and allow Docusign to process/upload your DealJacket or Word, Excel or PDF documents handle for you to complete the rest of the F&I paperwork digitally. You can store them in a Temp directory on the desktop before opening Docusign and delete them immediatelyDocusign uploads them, if needed.
Please ensure that your PC has a screen saver!
Jay Maddireddy
DealTimer.com

Auto/Mate offers a full DMS replacement/upgrade for DealerTrack dealers with IMO a better product and service. Auto/Mate has Remote eDeal which allows dealers and customers transact deals and get digital signature remotely without the need to license DocuSign. www.automate.com.

*Note I work for Auto/Mate (not in sales) - this is not a dealer endorsement. I thought Remote eDeal would be of particular interest to you. Good luck!

Reactions: Ben B