• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mandates (vaccine) and the Automotive Dealership Industry

i'm not privvy to the sentiment in our shops right now, but this is going to be a reality for any company with more than 100 employees in CA. But in our meetings i havent heard anyone bring up that it would be a major problem, but we shall see.
You are naive if you think this mandate ends with companies that only employ over 100 people. (2 weeks to flatten, eh?). If it somehow remains upheld, soon it will drop to 50 employees, then 25 employees, then 10, and so on.

I can't find it, but I remember reading where 1 state passed a law that, should an employer mandate the jab, and an adverse event occurs, the employer would be liable for damages.

You are naive if you think this mandate ends with companies that only employ over 100 people. (2 weeks to flatten, eh?). If it somehow remains upheld, soon it will drop to 50 employees, then 25 employees, then 10, and so on.

I can't find it, but I remember reading where 1 state passed a law that, should an employer mandate the jab, and an adverse event occurs, the employer would be liable for damages.
Like I said earlier, and no one seemed to notice, think, or care...but they'll soon consider places with over 100 customer interactions as part of this.

Reactions: Alex Snyder

not sure your point in calling me naive. i didnt say anything about it ending at 100 people. i'm just saying its coming and we are preparing for it.

This keep hitting my inbox. Relevant.

OSHA Requirements for COVID-19 Protection

The HEROES Act; enactment will result in a new OSHA standard for COVID-19 prevention. Even if the HEROES Act does not pass, OSHA will hopefully issue a standard or regulation anyway. Even if it doesn't, "Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19" offers outstanding guidance on what we can do to protect stakeholders and keep businesses running.

This 90 minutes live session's purpose is to give attendees' organizations a head start on a probable OSHA standard for protection of workers from COVID-19 and related diseases in the workplace.

It builds on an existing OSHA publication along with actions that are already being taken by workplaces to protect employees and customers, and maintain continuity of operations.

Attendees will learn actions that can be taken to get a head start on any ensuing OSHA regulations for COVID-19 prevention, and also to protect stakeholders and ensure continuity of operations.

Topic: Get a Head Start on OSHA Requirements for COVID-19 Protection
Date: 19th, October, 2021, Tuesday
Time: 01:00 PM EDT | Duration: 90 Minutes
Includes proprietary tools and helpful documentation!
Can't attend live? Enroll and we'll send you a link to the recording version

REGISTER NOW