• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Microsoft Advertising launches Automotive Ads?

@Jeff Kershner , thanks for the head's up!

Sure thing. @Greg Gifford shared some great information on the show. Another one that stuck out was allocating 20% of your Paid Search budget to Bing. Yes, BING! I would have never guessed it but he had some valuable insights into why dealers are missing out if they are not using Bing/MS for a portion of their paid search budget.

20% of your Paid Search budget to Bing.

A better idea would be to see what %% of your traffic comes from BING organically vs Google organically - and then use that as your budget spilt. Then look at stats like impression share, cost per click, etc -- monthly, to validate more %% of budget if needed.

You will find out that it will vary greatly from market/market and OEM for what is needed.

A better idea would be to see what %% of your traffic comes from BING organically vs Google organically - and then use that as your budget spilt. Then look at stats like impression share, cost per click, etc -- monthly, to validate more %% of budget if needed.

You will find out that it will vary greatly from market/market and OEM for what is needed.

That's what I thought as well. But as Alex and I were talking about using Duck Duck Go vs Chrome, Greg was quick to remind us that MS powers the ads on DDG. He goes more into depth at exactly 1 hour mark of the show.

BTW @DrewAment when are you going to join us for a Friday?