• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Modern Warfare 2

Loving MW2, but I play it on PS3 , PSN is FlCarguy

What's your current favorite class?

I'm a level 59 using :
Primary : Silenced ACR
Secondary : Stinger
Equipment : Claymore
Grenade : Flash

Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro
Perk 2 : Coldblooded Pro
Perk 3 : Ninja Pro

I hacked my xbox a few years ago and just got banned before MW2 came out, so I'm screwed ;)

Been playing Assassin's Creed 2 instead, fantastic game.

gamertag: damnghen

I'll add you using xbox.com, but I'll never be online until I get a new 'box lol hopefully christmas.

Loving MW2, but I play it on PS3 , PSN is FlCarguy

What's your current favorite class?

I'm a level 59 using :
Primary : Silenced ACR
Secondary : Stinger
Equipment : Claymore
Grenade : Flash

Perk 1 : Scavenger Pro
Perk 2 : Coldblooded Pro
Perk 3 : Ninja Pro

Level 59??? Holy crap, I wouldnt stand a chance against you, Im still at 17 or 18. Im not as hardcore about it like I was back in the day when I played TRIBES and TRIBES 2.

Don't let the level fool you, I just put a lot of time into the game at night and complete as many challenges as I can for each weapon. You level up very quickly if you use different guns. The one thing I don't like about MW2 is that the multiplayer is so addicting, I stopped playing all of my other favorite games...including my sleeper hit of the year, Borderlands...if you haven't played it yet, do yourself a favor and get this game ASAP!

I bought Borderlands at the request of a friend who said it was similar to Diablo 2 (I love that game to death)...and after a few weeks I traded it back in and got Assassin's Creed 2. For whatever reason, Borderlands just coudn't hold my attention which is odd because I like that style of game (typically).

Don't let the level fool you, I just put a lot of time into the game at night and complete as many challenges as I can for each weapon. You level up very quickly if you use different guns. The one thing I don't like about MW2 is that the multiplayer is so addicting, I stopped playing all of my other favorite games...including my sleeper hit of the year, Borderlands...if you haven't played it yet, do yourself a favor and get this game ASAP!

Im in the same boat, havent picked up Borderlands since MW2 came out. Ive seen the comparisons to Diablo2 but I dont really agree that much. Its really hard to put into words what was so great about walking around and busting up crates, but there was something about it that made you want to turn just one more corner whenever you thought about quitting for the night.

Quick question, why do you level up quicker if you use different weapons? Ive been mostly focusing on one so that I could get all the attachments, and then planned on moving on to the other guns. Is that a bad strategy?

No, that's what I meant about using different weapons. Get as many challenges/attachments you can for each weapon, and also look at the basic training/killstreak/etc. challenges in the challenge menu and go for them. Just hit level 67, time for Akimbo 1887's (yes I know its cheap, but fun as hell!)