• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Modern Warfare 2

How's the MAG Beta been? I have that and Bad company 2 beta on my PS3 but have yet to try them out, MW2 has consumed me (still have god of war collection and assasin's creed 2 unwrapped waiting to be played, but don't see that happening anytime soon!)

Alex, are you 360 or PS3?

I'm thinking I have to get MW2 for 360, too many people I know are playing that version. I probably won't prestige so when I get tired on the PS3 I will switch over to 360. You getting Mass Effect 2? Playing any Dragon Age?

LOL, I was humiliated when I got in a match the other night with a bunch of "prestige" players. At first I thought they were around the same level or lower than me, then my friend clued me into the whole prestige deal.

Thought about getting Dragon Age, but decided Id save it for later since the whole MPlayer thing is going on now with MW2.

Good call on not getting dragon age right now, too much activity on MW2 multiplayer, but I don't see it dying down anytime soon. Just hit level 70 last night...and I will not be Prestiging in the near future. Although I do like seeing that level bar go up, must be my love of RPG level progression.