• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Must Reads!

Reactions: joe.pistell
Blue Ocean Strategy- Heavily influenced my perception on marketing and is extremely relevant to the "red ocean" dealership world.

images

A few months ago we decided to start a managers reading series. The format is each manager gets a chance to pick a book. We read a few chapters and at our weekly management meeting we discuss how it relates to our business, dealing with employees, customers, life, etc. There is no limitations on what to read other than it needs to bring value to our team and can help us to become even better leaders, and that it's under 150 or so pages.

So far we've read 3 great books; "Eat More Chicken, Inspire More People", "The Go Giver" (my pick) and we are on "The Leadership Pill".

I have a goal this year to read a new book every other week, easier said than done at times with a 2 and 9 year old. Tuesday I was at the GM Compass tour and Todd Smith was talking about different generations and how each wants to be treated in their buying process. Millennials being the greatest opportunity we have now!

2 things I'd like to ask for those that want to share;

1. Share your reading list

2. Share your best book on Millennials

Thanks!

What are your best books in Millenials?