https://www.cdjrofwallawalla.com/us...ee-Limited+Sterling+Edition-1C4RJFBG8JC325125
Not phenomenal but for natural light it does the job.
Not phenomenal but for natural light it does the job.
Here's two dealerships that do it right.Hey Refreshers, I need your help.
We're looking for 5-6 (or more) recent dealer examples (websites), where they (or 3rd party) are doing a phenomenal job on actual new and used vehicle photography. Indoor photo booths, or outside with natural light, hopefully some great examples of both.
Thank you!
http://www.kaiserbuickgmc.com/Vehic...rt_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_SLT-DeLand-FL/3460698983Hey Refreshers, I need your help.
We're looking for 5-6 (or more) recent dealer examples (websites), where they (or 3rd party) are doing a phenomenal job on actual new and used vehicle photography. Indoor photo booths, or outside with natural light, hopefully some great examples of both.
Thank you!
I won't nominate them as "the best", but there's alot to learn by seeing what they've done here:
https://www.hgregoire.com/used-car
I won't nominate them as "the best", but there's alot to learn by seeing what they've done here:
https://www.hgregoire.com/used-car

George Nenni asked the DealerRefresh community to share standout examples of dealer vehicle photography, both indoor booth and natural light, for new and used inventory. Contributors shared links to their own dealer sites and third-party work, with a side discussion on image file size standards — Nenni recommending at least 250KB for full-size photos. The thread's clearest endorsement went to Ourisman's shooter, praised by Joe Pistell for professional attention to detail and shopper-focused composition achieved without AI or a photo booth.