• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Phone Ninjas is Hiring!

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Automotive Phone & Internet Trainer

Phone Ninjas is currently accepting applications for an automotive phone and internet trainer. This is a great opportunity for the right person. We are seeking a skilled phone or internet Ninja to fill this role, but will consider training the right person. Overnight travel required, but not to the point where you are living out of a suitcase. Our expectation is to place you in dealerships 8-10 days per month.

To be considered for this position, please have a proven track record working in a dealership, or as a trainer currently working with dealerships.

To apply for this position, please send the following information:

• Resume
  • Salary history and requirements
  • In 100 words or less, tell us why we should consider you
  • Produce a 1-2 minute video telling us why you would make a great trainer and be sure to include the YouTube link in your e-mail
Apply by sending an email to: [email protected]

If you are currently employed by a dealership utilizing our program, we will not consider you for this job opportunity.

[h=5]I had planned to take several weeks selecting the next "Vice President of Training" for Phone Ninjas. I got many applications, but only two people submitted applications the way I had asked. If you can't follow my instructions to get the job, you certainly won't follow them once you have the job. When you meet the right candidate, you need to act quickly and I have! I am pleased to announce that Chris Costner has accepted the position and will be starting next week. Chris is going to be a great addition to the Phone Ninja team and we're excited to have him on board! Here's his application video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6YTZPWXyck&feature=youtu.be[/h]

Reactions: 2 people