• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

Marsh (@CARTOWNMONROE), we've been providing photo studios for several years. We've launched many innovations like 4K displayed photos, instant upload and publishing, ceiling truss, no-rust turntable, infinity floors, studio computer for wifi and remote troubleshooting, AI-enhanced pics , etc. We include smart automated GVL (Google Video Listings) as well. Find us at NADA/SEMA. We've been the only vendor there with a full studio with turntable the past two years. Questions? See our web site. Contact me [email protected] 214-770-3800.

Jack (@asicsmining), It's all about the light (and automation). There can be a lot of hardware. Our studios can come with 300,000 lumens lights, diffuser, ceiling truss, special walls, no-rust turntable, raised concrete, control center with 4 cameras and multiple computers, etc. Our pricing can be as low as our friends at 360Booth. But we also offer top studios that beat Carvana like below.

Still too pricey? If you're just looking for instantly better pictures, our EZSmart Automated Backgrounds is a fully done-for-you AI service. Just $2/VIN to convert your tiny displayed pics to full 4K with 8x zoom player in your VDP. Just $5/VIN for 4K with auto crop/center/enhance/spin/BGR (background replacement).

eCarOneX6BlueEZ360PhotoStudio-47-630x354-2.jpeg

Reactions: Carmedia2p0
Putting my consumer hat on, I'd trust #1 more as it looks the most "real". The other ones look lovely to my marketing brain, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "If they photoshopped the car in the image, what else are they re-touching to make the car look better than it is?"

Putting my consumer hat on, I'd trust #1 more as it looks the most "real". The other ones look lovely to my marketing brain, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "If they photoshopped the car in the image, what else are they re-touching to make the car look better than it is?"

Back in the Day at DDC, when Carvana popped into existence, I wanted to see how car shoppers would react to the car spinner and to the scratch n dent transparency. Dr James Henry McKeen, head of UX research and I brought in a dozen car shoppers into the lab and had them compare a Carvana VDP to a DDC VDP.

Nearly all shoppers liked the transparency and nearly all said car dealers didn't have any scratches because they likely photoshop'ed them out.

Somewhere in our DealerRefresh archives a decade ago I posted something like: "dealers stop reconditioning scratches and dents, post photos of them and use the scratch repair as a close tool".

@Ben B How do you track performance on Ipacket? Hows it been working for you?
View attachment 7636
Replying to @joe.pistell question to Ben on tracking iPacket. We've got a customer considering iPacket, spent time at their booth this weekend at NADA '24, and currently zero GA4 tracking. Any other feedback on usefulness of this product?

Marsh (@CARTOWNMONROE), we've been providing photo studios for several years. We've launched many innovations like 4K displayed photos, instant upload and publishing, ceiling truss, no-rust turntable, infinity floors, studio computer for wifi and remote troubleshooting, AI-enhanced pics , etc. We include smart automated GVL (Google Video Listings) as well. Find us at NADA/SEMA. We've been the only vendor there with a full studio with turntable the past two years. Questions? See our web site 360 booths. Contact me 214-770-3800.

Jack (@asicsmining), It's all about the light (and automation). There can be a lot of hardware. Our studios can come with 300,000 lumens lights, diffuser, ceiling truss, special walls, no-rust turntable, raised concrete, control center with 4 cameras and multiple computers, etc. Our pricing can be as low as our friends at 360Booth. But we also offer top studios that beat Carvana like below.

Still too pricey? If you're just looking for instantly better pictures, our EZSmart Automated Backgrounds is a fully done-for-you AI service. Just $2/VIN to convert your tiny displayed pics to full 4K with 8x zoom player in your VDP. Just $5/VIN for 4K with auto crop/center/enhance/spin/BGR (background replacement).

View attachment 8030
I want to get one, but they are so darn pricey. So, why are photo booths so pricey? After they are just a box with a camera in it communicating to a tablet of LCD screen of some sort?

• Hilarious
Reactions: joe.pistell