• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Rank the CRMs

This is a long shot probably, but are there any dealers interested in taking a look at the CRM we just launched. I know that sounds super salesy but we are honestly looking for some feedback. We take all input and bring it to our development team and some of our best upgrades to our websites and other software have been suggestions on demo calls!

This is a long shot probably, but are there any dealers interested in taking a look at the CRM we just launched. I know that sounds super salesy but we are honestly looking for some feedback. We take all input and bring it to our development team and some of our best upgrades to our websites and other software have been suggestions on demo calls!

I would take them up on this. Interesting things Space Auto is doing by combining advertising, websites, and CRM. @Jeff Kershner and I got a sneak peak.

Reactions: Kyle Gage
Hi all,

Realizing this is a loaded question, but curious who you all think are leading the pack in crm. We are currently on elead at our 12 stores and i cant even remember the last innovation they had. As painful as it is to change, we are considering making the move.

I know the choices aren't that great, but curious what people think these days of Vin Solutions and Dealersocket. Any other new kids on the block. No input from CRM Vendors in this group please.

Love to hear your input and your rankings..
If you or anyone had the misfortune of using CDK CRM, you will understand what I am going to say next. ELeads WAS a good CRM, then CDK bought it. Enough said.

Good afternoon, everyone!

I'm Jordan, and I'm here representing AutoAlert, a company many of you are familiar with. We've recently launched an all-in-one CXM platform that includes CRM, Desking, Data Mining, and more - all accessible with a single login. Essentially, we're simplifying the process by eliminating the need for multiple front-end vendors, which can lead to significant cost savings for your dealership.

I'm reaching out to see if I can have just 15-20 minutes of your time for an online presentation. We'd love to show you what we've got and, more importantly, hear your thoughts. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we're committed to continuously improving our platform based on the input we receive from dealers.

Last edited: