• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Ranking the third Party lead aggregators

:hello:
I don't know how much I trust the vendor ratings on DrivingSales. Anyone who keeps even the remotest of tabs on automotive SEO companies would know this one is nothing but BS: SEO - Ratings | DrivingSales

And the CRM category: CRM-Variable Ops - Ratings | DrivingSales

AutoBase is number 1 by a mile ..... :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: PUH-Friggin'-LEEEEEEASE!!!!

They're ranked by number of reviews first and the website doesn't let you change how the form is displayed (at least by clicking on "rating") but it does definitely paint the wrong story.

I say it's just a crappy website design :P

Last edited:
I don't know how much I trust the vendor ratings on DrivingSales. Anyone who keeps even the remotest of tabs on automotive SEO companies would know this one is nothing but BS: SEO - Ratings | DrivingSales

And the CRM category: CRM-Variable Ops - Ratings | DrivingSales

AutoBase is number 1 by a mile ..... :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: PUH-Friggin'-LEEEEEEASE!!!!

Again, I'm not going to speak on a negative tone about drivingsales. I have a lot of respect for Jared and what he does over here. We just take a different approach. We want vendors to participate, help, contribute WITHOUT being a sales pitch and would rather not "rate" the vendor.

But hey...obviously there are a few CRM vendors that have deployed their troops to rate them on driving sales.... kudos to them... I guess.

The problem: not enough dealer participate on these sites to get an actual picture of a vendor from a ratings stand point.

Seriously??

crmratings_drivingsales_r1_c1.jpg

hey jeff i wasnt trying to make the post a sales pitch :o lol.. just thought the information would help guys looking around at diff vendors
i dont want to comment on whether driving sales is biased since i dont know all the facts, but the site does get a lot of hits. anyways just thought it would help.. :D.. btw i love the site.. theres just sooo much info on here

I have a somewhat biased opinion about third party lead aggregators. Mainly because our company sets dealers up
on the internet with the same marketing model as autobytel, dealix etc. . But here is my point. I think it is not the price
you pay as much as how many leads you actually get a response from. you can buy a 1000 leads but if you only can
contact 20% you got 200. so paying $18. or $40 becomes irrelevant. close ratio is what it is about.