• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Re-Marketing. Trend or Long-timer?

6. Yes we can build campaigns for specific service fixed ops and time messages out for delay or create a sequence based on time.

7. No you do not have to visit my site to get the code...It can be inserted via emails.

10. I can hold on to you as long as I like and dump you whenever I choose.

11. If you do ppc should you do remarketing? YES we have cut ppc budgets and increased leads by 25-200% for dealers.

12. 3k you were robbed unless they do re targeting like we do which I know absolutely no company does.
A typically campaign of ours for one brand like VW has approx 350 graphic ad variations, 45 video pre and post rolls, 25 audio ads, 100 conversion pages. This is not a sales pitch I am just sharing what is possible and we have just developed new tools going live in 2-3 weeks that will improve upon our success.
One of our newest dealers we took the lead count from 400 leads to 1100 leads in 4 months and cut expense by 8k a month.

So get ready I am powering up my flux capacitor since I think it is important I stay in front of you and I have some new thinner me photos I want to share...:)

Better late then never Paul, and thanks, that is some really great info! Few questions for you;

6. & 7. You can delay a message, and can put it into an email? Say you have a client that just had service, a LOF, you could send an email to that client, thank them for their business, ask for a review on your Google or Dealer Rater page, and insert a code into the email that in about 70 days will start a re-marketing campaign on thier computer that says "Hey, isnt it about time for that oil change again, click here to make your appointment or give Scott a call at xxx.xxxx"?

11. On average what have you been able to cut the budgets, by %, and what is the avg % you increase leads? What size stores are these?

12. Tell me about it, Cobalt could never produce anything, never showed us any PPC data, nothing!

Would like more info on your last example if you can? Where did you see the majority of the lead increase, email, phone, are you counting walk-in? Where was the 8K savings cut from? And what kind of appointment/show/sold percentages did that dealer have at 400 and what do they have now at 1,100?

Fire up your "flux", I am getting more interested!

Thanks,
Eley

This is a great topic and discussion. Remarketing intrusive? I say helpful, direct, informative, and a bit creepy. Want a job in automotive software? Yes. Click. How do they know I'm interviewing? Looking for singles in your area? Yes. Click. Rats! They know I'm recently single. Ke$ha tickets cheap? duh. click. Guilty again. I love her music. (Don't lie to yourself) How do they know me so well? Oh ya, they have access to my google, yahoo, hotmail, facebook, twitter, and linkedin accounts. Time to shake things up.