• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ROI-Bot: Opinions? Any users here?

I am in the new position of e-commerce director for a small group. I am looking at options to be as efficient as possible and provide my DP with quality info. Today was the ROI-Bot demo, and I am looking for input from the gurus and also users out there to see if it's working for you and pros/cons. I am getting mixed info from ROI-Bot's reps, actually including some misinformation. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the added expense vs. wading through the info and rounding it up myself.

This product looks to be unique. Are there other options that can be recommended?

Thanks!!!
See Clarivoy -- Multi-Touch Attribution tool for Automotive

Thanks for the input! I have a 2 month demo with Clarivoy coming up, Cars.com did a deal at NADA to cover the cost for 2 months. I am looking forward to the trial. The poor Clarivoy guy was spent on Sunday when I did the demo, all of our arches had dropped at that point. So, we'll see how it goes. PCG seems to like it as well. I have been calling in vendors to validate their purpose in our marketing mix, we even dropped AutoTrader for about a year, didn't miss them. They are back on a trial basis at a MUCH lower rate. We'll see if there is a need to keep them. I need to see this stepping stone mentality in the attribution to keep them.

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Thanks for the input! I have a 2 month demo with Clarivoy coming up, Cars.com did a deal at NADA to cover the cost for 2 months. I am looking forward to the trial. The poor Clarivoy guy was spent on Sunday when I did the demo, all of our arches had dropped at that point. So, we'll see how it goes. PCG seems to like it as well. I have been calling in vendors to validate their purpose in our marketing mix, we even dropped AutoTrader for about a year, didn't miss them. They are back on a trial basis at a MUCH lower rate. We'll see if there is a need to keep them. I need to see this stepping stone mentality in the attribution to keep them.
"we even dropped AutoTrader for about a year, didn't miss them." Sounds about right to me.

Alexander, has this been your experience as well? There are all the doomsday talkers that say everything will tank, we saw no downside.
I wouldn't say doomsday, but I along with many other automotive digital marketing professionals (that I know) have measured quite a few dealership numbers on AT. They don't come close up against Cars.com, etc. My recommendation has always been, spend that money on PPC. Far more ROAS, ROI.