• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Mitchie you are taking this to a whole new level.

Key is to get those videos out first when a new product / feature comes out and own YouTube. I know I don't have to tell you that...... How about you bring back the frosted tips for a Ford F-150 Diesel video.

Hi everyone, I'm new here as a poster, but have been a lurker for many years. I am the Internet Sales Manager for a small group of rv dealerships here in Northern California. Up until my camera got stolen a month and a half ago I was creating these video walkarounds, Finally have a new one on the way, haha!

Fifthwheel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqIQbSkNiCA

Class A Motorhome:
2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40 QBH Outside part 1 of 2 Happy Daze Rv
2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40 QBH Inside part 2 of 2 Happy Daze Rv

Travel Trailer:
2011 Tango 276RBS Travel Trailer Tour Camperland and Happy Daze Rv

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Hi everyone, I'm new here as a poster, but have been a lurker for many years.

Thanks for joining us Mitch! You are one entertaining nut.

That's one hell of an RV walkaround! I'm SOLD!

Nice message in the end. Very sincere. It really grabbed my attention and I said to myself, WOW - this guy and his wife are the read deal.

Lots of energy with the right amount of entertainment and information. :thumbup:

Thought I'd keep going on this thread. Here's something we shot for this month. Having some fun with Movember... I even have a pretty OK handlebar filling in!

Mitch, you were showing me this at the Kain workshop in Kentucky. Too funny. Great idea! This has to get some viral play.

Keep us updated with the success around this video.