• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 1 person
We just started getting into the video arena...here is a 3 part series we did in house on a Corvette mod project. We plan on adding quite a few how to videos, walkarounds, testimonials and more...

YouTube - ‪Tom's Custom 2008 Corvette Z06 - Part 1: Introduction‬‏

Jason,

I went thru the entire 1st video above and all I saw was talking heads. I fwd'ed all over to try to see the car.

Set the hook with sexy pans and jib work, add rolling shots and the VO can walk us thru "the beast's" features. Its only logical for a viewer to follow with "how did he build that?", THEN you bring in the talking heads.

"The Car is the Star".
HTH

Jason,

I went thru the entire 1st video above and all I saw was talking heads. I fwd'ed all over to try to see the car.

Set the hook with sexy pans and jib work, add rolling shots and the VO can walk us thru "the beast's" features. Its only logical for a viewer to follow with "how did he build that?", THEN you bring in the talking heads.

"The Car is the Star".
HTH

Hey Joe,

Thank you for the comments however I think you missed the point of the videos...the series about a project for us modifying the Z06. The first videos is just us explaining the project so there is nothing really to show. If you watch the other videos you will see more on what we did. We will have a final installment that will show the entire car completed.