• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Refresh nation,

Video , SEO, Chat are probably the hottest topics on the board the last few months. A dealership in Toronto looks like they are going full steam ahead on creating videos. I thought it would be great to have a thread that showcases the "best" and "worst" dealer videos. Walkarounds , commercials, anything made by a dealership.

Here is my entry............... you be the judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Craig - Nicely done. I like the use of the cards on the Prius one. Also checked out your videos on Youtube about the noises, thats good stuff.

At one point I wanted to build in a feature within the TuneyFish iPhone app (car repair videos on iPhone) that recorded noises that then referenced them to a database to get the closest match to tell the driver what the cause was.

Might actually help the service department as opposed to having someone make the sounds themselves, I can see how that would be annoying to put up with.

YouTube - Acton Toyota / Scion of Littleton presents - Subterranean Prius Blues by Tom Downing Here's our best production so far......more on the way so you may want to subscibe.

All I have to say is... WOW.:bow:

Craig, You all have something VERY VERY special going on over there at Acton! I'm gonna call you guys Acton Toyota, the PIXAR of Car Dealers.

And I don't mean that from the video side, I mean that from the OPERATIONS side. The team you have there is doing some stunning work!

All I have to say is... WOW.:bow:

Craig, You all have something VERY VERY special going on over there at Acton! I'm gonna call you guys Acton Toyota, the PIXAR of Car Dealers.

And I don't mean that from the video side, I mean that from the OPERATIONS side. The team you have there is doing some stunning work!

Thanks Uncle Joe!
Yeah, I'm lucky to work with people above and below in rank that understand that working in some way to provide a different positive customer experience pays big dividends and provides a career not just a job. Some excel in things like these videos, some kill it on DealerRater.com, others work the old school phone/ big customer base/ long time here gig well, some just leverage all we will do for a customer.

I hear from customers, vendors and employees all the time about how this store just has a comfortable feel and that's a great compliment.

We still need the lapel mike to up our video quality(thanks for the advice Joe), but from an operations standpoint we share these out through more than just sites with other Dealers and Vendors.......but it's fun to show off:D

There are 2 more videos in current production here at Acton that are going to blow these away........stay tuned!