• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

SMA Alliance - Anyone heard of this marketing group?

Just like Cargigi does for $399 a month.......

The question is... how many leads are you getting through cargigi on a daily basis??

If they're able to provide AT LEAST 30 phone leads everyday, then my hats go off to them.

With us, the phone leads you get you'll be able to track and hear EACH one of them through callsource.com

You can listen to every call you get and see how your sales team is converting them.

Additional leads will be coming from credituniondealers.com and carsforsale.com

We own both of those sites and if you go to google and type in cars for sale, you'll see that carsforsale.com is the number one site out of 200+ million results. If you know anything about SEO, you will know that it's a VERY competitive term let alone how hard it is to RANK a keyword like that.

Go to google adwords and type in cars for sale. 16+ million people search for keyword in the US EVERY MONTH!

Here's a screenshot:

proofd.png

I think it's safe to say that if we're able to rank for a very COMPETITIVE keyword like this, it's possible for us to give our clients at least 30 phone leads daily which yields to 40 units a month.

If you have anymore questions let me know.

"You can listen to every call you get and see how your sales team is converting them." - You can get a call tracking service for a few bucks - how is this such a game changer for basically a CL service.

Unless you are using a dealer with a huge inventory and posting/spamming Craigslist across multiple cities, there is no way a dealer needs to pay 7K for this service.

Through there are many ignorant dealers out there that would jump on something like this not knowing exactly what it is.

Unless I'm missing something here - I'm going to call BS on this service.

Hey guys!

I happen to be the marketing arm for SMA, Tvg marketing.

Here is a video of what we do

YES! I know 40 calls a day sounds impossible, is not. Over 200 dealers now use this service.

If any of you like, I will prove this to you beyond a shadow of a doubt.

PS, the price is incorrect here, is now $8990.00 per month.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You can listen to every call you get and see how your sales team is converting them." - You can get a call tracking service for a few bucks - how is this such a game changer for basically a CL service.

Unless you are using a dealer with a huge inventory and posting/spamming Craigslist across multiple cities, there is no way a dealer needs to pay 7K for this service.

Through there are many ignorant dealers out there that would jump on something like this not knowing exactly what it is.

Correct, is for dealers with large inventory. 150 - 250 ads a day on craigslist and also 200 other classified sites is not easy.

I know many pay auto trader 3 - 6k a month for 50 - 100 SHARED leads a month...I think we come out WAY ahead on our program.

Ok - this is becoming a sales pitch more and more. Yeah - sorry but I doubt any dealers here on DealerRefresh would pay 9G for a service like this. You guys are trying to impress the wrong people.

They don't have to!

There is plenty of dealers out here who want an additional 40 -80 sales a month. If some here do not, is fine, everyone has their comfort level.

I just ask you keep an open mind can ask me to supply you some strong references.

If I can give you references to the many dealers that are using our program, would you be interested? Because I can give them to you since you're one of the admins of the site.

Also, if you went through my other post, craigslist is getting 51 million monthly users who are actively browsing the site. Our program is one of the many ways to monetize this gigantic traffic.

People use google adwords because they get the most traffic (search engine wise) and the quality is there. This is what we think of craigslist and believe or not, craigslist does have a lot of potential buyers.

Sure we overpost but what other business' in cragislist doesn't? We are not scamming anyone and the leads you get are legitimate.

If it's that easy to post on cragislist why don't you post 10 ads and see how many live ads you get (I hope I didn't sound too offensive on that statement :p). Not only will you run into problems getting your ads live but you will have flaggers and ghosting problems. Your competition is always looking take your ads down.

You will also get leads from people who belong to a credit union. These people prefer to fiance their car and are eager to buy.

You will get an additional (150+) leads from carsforsale.com on top of the 30+ leads you're receiving from cragislist. The 30+ leads youre receiving EVERYDAY are people who are interested in BUYING your cars.

You can possibly sell at least 1-2 cars a day with us. Again, we can prove this by calling one of our references. So let's work out the math:
Let's say your profit margin for each car is $1k. Your sales team should be able to close AT LEAST 1-2 sales a day from the 30+ leads we're sending you. That's $1000 to $2000 in your pocket EVERYDAY. In a month that's $30,000-$60,000 in sales on a measly $7,000 investment.

This is like receiving a blowjob from megan fox every single day :p

I didn't even include the leads you get from our credit union members on the calculation above let alone the leads from carsforsale.com (#1 site for the term "cars for sale")

@Jeff, I hope I didn't come too hard or offensive. That wasn't my intentions if I did, I sincerely apologize.

I am somewhat affiliated with them because my uncle uses their service and I strongly believe in this product. To be honest, it's totally a dealer's wet dream. I'm also an internet marketer and have never seen this kind of product/service before.

:thinker: this sounds fishy.

Since you're a mod, I can give you a login and walk you through what happens in the backend.
Do you only sell to mods?

P.S. Our website is currently under going renovation. We are split testing which theme is working well and what theme needs a bit of work. If you don't believe me, use google cache and you'll see that we changed our previous theme to the current one.
What website is that?

If I can give you references to the many dealers that are using our program, would you be interested? Because I can give them to you since you're one of the admins of the site.

"Our" program? Sure sounds like you work for SMA.

Our program is one of the many ways to monetize this gigantic traffic.
"Our"???

Sure we overpost but what other business' in cragislist doesn't? We are not scamming anyone and the leads you get are legitimate.
So spamming is okay? Is that why SMA was banned from facebook and LinkedIn? And you've gone from "our" to "we".

You will get an additional (150+) leads from carsforsale.com on top of the 30+ leads you're receiving from cragislist. The 30+ leads youre receiving EVERYDAY are people who are interested in BUYING your cars.
Promises, promises, promises .....this is starting to smell a lot like Manny.

This is like receiving a blowjob from megan fox every single day :p
Yeah, definitely Manny.

@Jeff, I hope I didn't come too hard or offensive. That wasn't my intentions if I did, I sincerely apologize.
Thanks for being polite, but I sure feel like DealerRefresh is being taken advantage of with a load of :bs:

Prove me wrong.

Ok - this is becoming a sales pitch more and more. Yeah - sorry but I doubt any dealers here on DealerRefresh would pay 9G for a service like this. You guys are trying to impress the wrong people.
You think this is just a sales pitch post? C'mon Jeff. :lol:

What would ever make you think that? The If I could ...would you statement, the ROI analysis on a "measly 7k investment" that is dependent on your "weak" salespeople's ability to close these CL laydowns, the if you don't want it somebody smarter than you will snap it up in a jiffy or the creative verbiage to overcome an objection (we don't spam, we just overpost). I think we are about 2 posts away from "on a scale of 1 to 10 where do you think you are on getting this program started and what would it take to make that a 10, Mr. Kershner?"

I'm not questioning the product, DR dealers are the 1% and they can make that call all by themselves. I am calling out an overt product pitch by a guy that claims to be loosely "affiliated" but uses "we" an awful lot in his pitch.

Honestly Jeff, I had to double check the url, thought I was on a LinkedIn "Discussion" for a second there.