• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

autovantaofficial

Skate Alert
Apr 17, 2024
Awards
First Name
AutoVanta
Greetings.

I’m 17 years old and I recently started a Social Media Agency for Automotive Businesses.

Due to my age, I understand Social Media much better than the average person at another agency, and I know how what works on different platforms and what doesn’t.

Everything is covered, from video editing to SM management. We do both Organic SM, as well as paid advertising on SM.

With my team, I can grow your SM account to gain more local traffic, as well as make people KNOW who you are….which helps a lot when trying to sell something.

Here’s a portfolio of some videos. We’ve downscaled them purposely to respect the editors’ wishes. Make sure you open it in YT to see the full playlist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZpoa3eKXY8&list=PLbjpn5YQ3XE6grds0LrNoAWnvBgHlS2Gu&index=1

If you’re interested, email us at [email protected] and/or shoot me a private message. We’ll have a discussion about how we can get something working for you. My job is to make sure your business is successful, so we’re ready to work in all circumstances for all budgets.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Ryan Everson
As I use the Top Followers app to get more followers.
That is an incredible article, full of information and personal experiences. Followers represent your audience and are essential for building a community around your content. Whether you're an individual, a brand, or a business, followers help amplify your message and increase your reach.
A considerable number of followers is beneficial in terms of visibility because social media platforms’ algorithms focus on larger active rates. However, it is important to note that quality is more important than quantity – it is good to have a large number of followers but it is better if these are interactive and real followers. I also use topfollowapkapp.com which is the Instagram followers app for boosting my Instagram account fans for the steady growth of the loyal and active community.

I am sharing my experience, and want to educate people that while using any social media network, followers anywhere in the world are important, and now this fast lifestyle you can’t wait for long. Remember these followers or the target-demographic group will help you to create a following around your work. Use these tips wisely so that your account grows in a shorter span of time.

• 💩
Reactions: Ryan Everson
Greetings.

I’m 17 years old and I recently started a Social Media Agency for Automotive Businesses.

Due to my age, I understand Social Media much better than the average person at another agency, and I know how what works on different platforms and what doesn’t.

Everything is covered, from video editing to SM management. We do both Organic SM, as well as paid advertising on SM.

With my team, I can grow your SM account to gain more local traffic, as well as make people KNOW who you are….which helps a lot when trying to sell something.

Here’s a portfolio of some videos. We’ve downscaled them purposely to respect the editors’ wishes. Make sure you open it in YT to see the full playlist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZpoa3eKXY8&list=PLbjpn5YQ3XE6grds0LrNoAWnvBgHlS2Gu&index=1

If you’re interested, email us at [email protected] and/or shoot me a private message. We’ll have a discussion about how we can get something working for you. My job is to make sure your business is successful, so we’re ready to work in all circumstances for all budgets.

Thank you for your time.

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your own Social Media Agency for Automotive Businesses at just 17 years old! That's impressive.

Your unique perspective as a young person who understands social media can definitely be an asset to automotive businesses looking to reach a younger audience. It's great that you're offering a range of services, from video editing to SM management, including both organic and paid advertising.

I took a look at your portfolio, and it's clear that you and your team have some great skills. I'm sure many businesses would be interested in learning more about how you can help them grow their online presence and drive local traffic.

Good luck with your agency, and I'm sure you'll do great things!

As I use the Top Followers app to get more followers.
That is an incredible article, full of information and personal experiences. Followers represent your audience and are essential for building a community around your content. Whether you're an individual, a brand, or a business, followers help amplify your message and increase your reach.
A considerable number of followers is beneficial in terms of visibility because social media platforms’ algorithms focus on larger active rates. However, it is important to note that quality is more important than quantity – it is good to have a large number of followers but it is better if these are interactive and real followers. I also use topfollowapkapp.com which is the Instagram followers app for boosting my Instagram account fans for the steady growth of the loyal and active community.

I am sharing my experience, and want to educate people that while using any social media network, followers anywhere in the world are important, and now this fast lifestyle you can’t wait for long. Remember these followers or the target-demographic group will help you to create a following around your work. Use these tips wisely so that your account grows in a shorter span of time.
Thanks for your message.

Followers are not the most important thing in Social Media. I have already seen dealers with almost 20K followers, but only 200-900 views on Instagram videos.

You need to have a balance between followers, interactions, likes, and views. And give more importance to shares, because that's what the algorithm pays MOST attention too.

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your own Social Media Agency for Automotive Businesses at just 17 years old! That's impressive.

Your unique perspective as a young person who understands social media can definitely be an asset to automotive businesses looking to reach a younger audience. It's great that you're offering a range of services, from video editing to SM management, including both organic and paid advertising.

I took a look at your portfolio, and it's clear that you and your team have some great skills. I'm sure many businesses would be interested in learning more about how you can help them grow their online presence and drive local traffic.

Good luck with your agency, and I'm sure you'll do great things!
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

If you know any business that may want some services, feel free to refer them to me. I'll either give them a discount or give you a portion of the profit, whichever you choose.

Thanks for your message.

Followers are not the most important thing in Social Media. I have already seen dealers with almost 20K followers, but only 200-900 views on Instagram videos.

You need to have a balance between followers, interactions, likes, and views. And give more importance to shares, because that's what the algorithm pays MOST attention too.
You are right but when a contributor gives his or her opinion, that will help you to create the content your followers like most. Sounds Great

You are right but when a contributor gives his or her opinion, that will help you to create the content your followers like most. Sounds Great

Followers rarely give opinions.
You can read comments, but if people don't like a post, they're not going to take the time out to write out what they don't like, unless the account was previously valuable to them. That's rarely the case with a dealer.

Once they see a video they don't like, they scroll right by it. As soon as the algorithm detects a discrepancy in the views vs likes/interactions, it'll start hiding the video. The goal of the algorithm is to keep users on the app. It won't show videos people don't like.

No one follows an account without good content.

I highly suspect that website is using bots, which is a one way road to get doxed by the algorithm and trash your chances of being successful on SM. The website also looks super sketchy.

If you could just build a following the way that website markets it, everyone would be an influencer. It's clearly using bots. People hate (and I mean hate) bot accounts and comments. A lot of social media websites are cracking down on them, if you're caught using it, you're toast.

Is that your website?

Reactions: Tallcool1