DealerAuthority Social posts that are share-worthy

TabFlythe

4 Pounder
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
Do you have social media content that gets you and staff #MondayMotivated? Our social media team loves to share social media content that is rocking for our clients, so I thought I'd share one of our favorite posts from last week. Do you have some social content that has awesome engagement? Feel free to share it here (we won't tell Mama).

MTH_samplepost.png

Reactions: Brittany
I don't know how ROCKING it is but when a good review on Cars.com or DealerRater get's auto-posted on our facebook page, when I remember to do so I'll edit the post and tag the sales or service rep (and customer when possible). We have quite a few ol'timers working here and they're not too fluent on social so this doesn't happen too often. I have a few employees that appreciate it and allow the tagged post to go live on their page.

Would I consider it "awesome engagement?" - Meh. The sales people tend to get some when posted on their page.

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 1.31.43 PM.png

Reactions: TabFlythe
Anyone else posting reviews or using the auto-post feature DealerRater offers? It offers some decent rules, allowing you to choose which review and how many to post.

Posting reviews is always a great way for new prospects to get to know your dealership! I also like to create new quote graphics to highlight the testimonial. It makes it easy for folks who are just scrolling along in their feed to stop and read the review.

Posting reviews is always a great way for new prospects to get to know your dealership! I also like to create new quote graphics to highlight the testimonial. It makes it easy for folks who are just strolling along in their feed to stop and read the review.

yes I completely agree your explanation because most of the people are scrolling the feed but suddenly they see the attractive emoji content image or something more attention they have read and react at the moment this is the thing to more viral your content in digital marketing concepts

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TabFlythe