• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Some Vendors....Ughhh

I know that everyone has different situations. However, why do some vendors insist on showing up unannounced without trying to make an appointment? I understand that they have to make a living but please respect everyone's time and call ahead. Dealerships are very busy places..UGH!!!!

As a newbie Vendor in this Industry, I'm very interested in hearing more from the Dealers here. I understand and agree with the comments on what not to do. And I'm beginning to develop and execute a strategy of how best to engage with Dealers who I truly believe I can help.

Different dealers will have different suggestions on how to best contact them and start a conversation. Would you respond with what are the 'best practices' for a Vendor who wants to begin a conversation with you?

As a newbie Vendor in this Industry, I'm very interested in hearing more from the Dealers here. I understand and agree with the comments on what not to do. And I'm beginning to develop and execute a strategy of how best to engage with Dealers who I truly believe I can help.

Different dealers will have different suggestions on how to best contact them and start a conversation. Would you respond with what are the 'best practices' for a Vendor who wants to begin a conversation with you?

#BestAdvicetoaGreenPea

Stop talking. Start reading DealerRefresh... all of it.

When your done, your questions will have meaning & value.

Reactions: 1 person