• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Special Finance Leads

Maybe your question has been answered since no one has answered? :)

Only a small percentage of dealers are actually into the 2nd chance arena. And for easy reasons, it's a lot of work and unless your have one hell of a strong finance team, the roi many times makes little sense.

Give Jeff Raab a call over at https://www.detroittradingexchange.com/ and see what he would have to offer you.

I also hear a few decent words about BarNone Home I have a connection over there if you are interested.

Funny, a GM from one of my stores was asking me about second chance leads and expressed some interest in getting into the biz. To be honest. I don't have a lot of experience in the 2nd chance world but I knew enough to know he was not ready for it. He doesn't have the finance personnel nor the right inventory in place to make a real go of it.

Alex, my managers have always like the look and feel of TK and we figured this would be a good site to test out of the ease of use and also the SEO effectiveness.

Jeff, I definitely wouldn't recommend to have inventory on a page/site like this. First of all, special finance customers are first looking to get approved on something, anything. Secondly, I'd hate to have a customer land on a particular vehicle that might not book out well or something I can't bury a bank fee in, etc.

I don't really agree with not having inventory available. How many times have you heard " sell the car first" from a manager or told a salesperson that ?

About the 3rd lead providers, I would contact Hampton Roads, Drive etc. and ask them if they have a provider they recommend. Just a thought.

Last edited: