• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Starting a Paintless Dent Repair business - need suggestions

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Gary
I am in the process of starting a Paintless Dent Repair business in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would like to know what issues everyone has, with their current hail damage/dent repair company. I made a survey that I hopefully can find out as much information as possible. If you would be willing to help me out, here it is

Thanks for joining DealerRefresh, Gary :hello:

The threads that get the most response are the ones that are specific. For example: I'm starting a paintless dent repair business and I'm wondering if your used car manager would consider switching to my service if I left a $100 bill in the glovebox of the last car I touched each time I visited? I'm being funny, but I hope you get the gist of how you can catch our attention.

DealerRefresh also has a poll feature you can use instead of sending people offsite to a survey.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Thanks for joining DealerRefresh, Gary :hello:

The threads that get the most response are the ones that are specific. For example: I'm starting a paintless dent repair business and I'm wondering if your used car manager would consider switching to my service if I left a $100 bill in the glovebox of the last car I touched each time I visited? I'm being funny, but I hope you get the gist of how you can catch our attention.

DealerRefresh also has a poll feature you can use instead of sending people offsite to a survey.

I went ahead and changed the title of the post.

I am in the process of starting a Paintless Dent Repair business in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would like to know what issues everyone has, with their current hail damage/dent repair company. I made a survey that I hopefully can find out as much information as possible. If you would be willing to help me out, here it is

Reviewing your survey, I would suggest elaborating a bit more while asking a few more direct questions. Maybe it's just me but I found your second question to be a bit confusing. Just trying to help.