• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Tesla Reality Check?

It's a 6.5 ft bed. The dimensions of the truck are nearly identical to today's full size pickups. It's a wild design - too wild for me. But it is a feat of engineering. The spec'd out model for $69,900 runs a 10s quarter mile with a 14k lb towing capacity and 500+ mile range. It does 0-60 in 2.9s. Just don't crash it lol. Check out these videos to get a better real world idea:

The truck doesn't look that big in the unveiling but up close it's the same height as a GMC Sierra SLT. Same length too.

It's a 6.5 ft bed. The dimensions of the truck are nearly identical to today's full size pickups. It's a wild design - too wild for me. But it is a feat of engineering. The spec'd out model for $69,900 runs a 10s quarter mile with a 14k lb towing capacity and 500+ mile range. It does 0-60 in 2.9s. Just don't crash it lol. Check out these videos to get a better real world idea:

The truck doesn't look that big in the unveiling but up close it's the same height as a GMC Sierra SLT. Same length too.

Ok, I do see the hidden bed, weird. They smashed their own windows during the demo..!? HUH?!

Last edited:
I live and work in the bread and butter sector of America... you know a bunch of common Joe's, a bunch of blue collar people and regular folks that work at jobs they think that suck. 99% of them will never afford a tesla. That's mostly your customers too So let's start getting back to the basics, and show people how easy it is to buy a car at our dealership, and why the difference starts with us.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
All my businesses would do great too if it weren't for that pesky "lack of capital".
giphy.gif

Reactions: craigh
There wasn't a lack of capital a few weeks ago so they should be doing great! Daily life hasn't really stopped this abruptly so once the financial system sorts itself out things will get back to normal. Maybe a little more risk averse but this is just a small blip.