• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The WOW Factor at your dealership

Foods good.....like a dinner within a Dealership, breakfast is my favorite.

Always have an opening for a qualified internet salesperson, should you decide to get back into retail;)

Since I'm always an "aim higher" type, would it be your job I'd be aiming at overtaking? ;)

Do I get a complimentry breakfast on my first day of work? And for each appointment / show / sale that I generate, can I also get comped breakfast and ski trips?

You know, I clearly focus on the important stuff. :D

Since I'm always an "aim higher" type, would it be your job I'd be aiming at overtaking? ;)

Do I get a complimentry breakfast on my first day of work? And for each appointment / show / sale that I generate, can I also get comped breakfast and ski trips?

You know, I clearly focus on the important stuff. :D

I hope every salesperson here has the goal of building the qualifications to take my job.......so bring your best game:cool:

As far as breakfast for appointments go, we're actually launching a CASH IN FIST appointment confirmed/ show bonus that would get your breakfast covered when your productive.

No skis for this kid, but I'll take you Snowboarding at your choice of New England mountains as a present for your first deal.

As far as breakfast for appointments go, we're actually launching a CASH IN FIST appointment confirmed/ show bonus that would get your breakfast covered when your productive.

No skis for this kid, but I'll take you Snowboarding at your choice of New England mountains as a present for your first deal.

I like the sound of the Cash in Fist incentive. I remember back in my BDR days waiting 30 days to be rewarded for my awesome 6 sale days. (Shameless plug at success. See what I did there?)

Hopefully the medical insurance is awesome too, to cover my anticipated wrecks on the snowboard.

Do you also offer a private jet as a demo vehicle for out of state workers? It IS a bit of a commute from Philadelphia to Boston. Nothing a private jet couldn't fix.

I aim high.

Well I am happy you guys could meet !

I made a visit to your website and really like it. Very nice layout and great staff page. I think our company does a great job with our website ( with my input of coarse) , but you can always learn something new. That is why I enjoy this forum. We all have down time, why not keep learning !

Well I am happy you guys could meet !

I made a visit to your website and really like it. Very nice layout and great staff page. I think our company does a great job with our website ( with my input of coarse) , but you can always learn something new. That is why I enjoy this forum. We all have down time, why not keep learning !

Sorry to take over your thread.......Thanks for taking a look at our site, we have a lot of people here with tons of time invested to make it truly who we are instead of having a "We sell and Service Toyota Vehicles in (fill in the blank city)" website.

It all comes together to add to the wow, just to bring some value to my post... we also have a rewards card program (think airline miles with no blackout dates) that rewards people with points they can use towards future service. This has been a great program and an easier add than a cafeteria.

Sorry Katie, no plane

When someone asks for a price....we give them 1.
When the customer wants their trade appraised, new vehicle picked out or not....we do.
We deliver what we promise.
Certified Toyotas really get floormats,keys etc....
When someone asks for an interest rate.... we give them 1.
When taking delivery of a new Toyota with Nav, Bluetooth etc.... we really show them how it works.
When someone walks into the showroom they don't find a bunch of goons in bad suits eagerly waiting to fleece them.
When someone wants to read testimonials......we give them 900 plus Acton Toyota of Littleton - Toyota, Scion - Dealership Ratings

Oh yeah...we also have an amazing service department and a cafeteria.Boston Toyota Service | Toyota Tires | Toyota Brakes

Ahh, WOWing the customer with great customer service. What a novel idea! Yet not easy accomplished. It needs to be retrained and bred into your people and process.

When your dealer truly takes ownership of dealerratings and allows it to absorb into their everyday business, something happens. :)

I sit in marketing meetings time and time and again being asked what can we do to WOW the customer. I hear the same things - we need a value proposition, and I'm not disagreeing but it doesn't stop there.

In this business, you can provide great customer service and wow the customer. Treat the customer the way you would want to be treated.

Their expectation are low to begin with.

Reactions: 1 person
Ahh, WOWing the customer with great customer service. What a novel idea! Yet not easy accomplished. It needs to be retrained and bred into your people and process.

When your dealer truly takes ownership of dealerratings and allows it to absorb into their everyday business, something happens. :)

I sit in marketing meetings time and time and again being asked what can we do to WOW the customer. I hear the same things - we need a value proposition, and I'm not disagreeing but it doesn't stop there.

In this business, you can provide great customer service and wow the customer. Treat the customer the way you would want to be treated.

:iagree:It's amazing how much work it takes to get everybody to want to take care of customers and to do the right thing consistently.......it's also amazing how much our business continues to grow as we continue to do so. The rewards from taking care of customers on all their purchases instead of advertising and closing hard to sell 1 car have been huge.

I've always been partial to big inflatable Green Gorillas. :D

a_25_FT_GREEN_GORILLA_WITH_CAR__SHORTS_AND_BANNER.jpg

I'm not sure customer begin with a low expectation. The one thing I can say is your dealerships internet process is extremely important because it is usually the 1st impression.