• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The WOW Factor at your dealership

Oh wait - you can actually in the CarFax Car Fox...

CARFAX KICKS OFF CONTEST FOR INFLATABLE CAR FOX

CENTREVILLE, Va. (March 20, 2012) – Carfax is giving Carfax Advantage Dealers a chance to win
an inflatable Car Fox for their dealership. The contest is being held exclusively through the Carfax for
Dealers Facebook page and starts Mar. 20 at 8am EDT. All entries must be received by Mar. 26 at 8pm
EDT.

Any employee at a Carfax Advantage dealership can enter to win the 8’ inflatable Car Fox. Contest
entry is simple - provide your name, dealership name and business email address through the Carfax for
Dealers Facebook page. One winner will be drawn at the end of the contest.

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/carfaxfordealers.

I saw that yesterday Jeff on Twitter. I really thought they must be kidding. Then I saw a picture of one of those on top of Oursiman Chevy, that should WOW people! Really?

Now that is just NOT right.

There is Purple Tie etiquette, people!

Ryan seems to think he's the only one who knows how to use Photo Shop. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

(Jeff, Alex, Uncle Joe... I think we need to resurrect that idea about banning DealerRater from DR...) ;)

Now that is just NOT right.

There is Purple Tie etiquette, people!

Ryan seems to think he's the only one who knows how to use Photo Shop. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

(Jeff, Alex, Uncle Joe... I think we need to resurrect that idea about banning DealerRater from DR...) ;)

You technically can't resurrect something that has never died. I'm always on the verge of being banned from something :)

I wish I had PhotoShop skills JQuinn. I'm just a hack, that was so fast and dirty you could barely tell it was a tie.

By the way, where is the Purple Tie convention being held next week? I'd sure like to see a DealerRefresh meet up at Digital Dealer.

Reactions: 1 person
By the way, where is the Purple Tie convention being held next week? I'd sure like to see a DealerRefresh meet up at Digital Dealer.

I'll have to pass the tie to you, Bud. Alex has me chained to the desk here... working me like a Dog.

That would be hilarious, though... DR Folk dress in Purple Ties to identify each other... great way to spot "friends" in the crowd, huh? hahaha...