• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Uncle Joe's Make Over Diary

Heads up!

New Google Analytics Beta is HOT!

Visitors%20Overview%20-%20Google%20Analytics%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox%204162011%2073805%20AM.jpg

(p.s. I annotated the chart, the titles and marks at 3am, 10am and 8pm)

Reactions: 1 person
Joe,

Mobile site looks pretty good! I gave it a spin on my iPhone, and I dig the larger-than-average photos of the inventory--too many sites (perhaps my own included) think phone screens are where they were in 2003.

Only two things I noticed: first, the logo across the top seems to have suffered in the shrinking--it looks almost jagged, and definitely doesn't seem to match anything else on the site. Also, longer vehicle names (e.g. "2011 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck") get pushed below the image in MobileSafari, which threw my eyes off when trying to scroll through listings.

Keep it coming!

Wouldn't it be great to increase your chances to win by suggesting this promotion to a friend? And I would add the "2" in the title, "Enter to Win a Apple iPad 2!" After all, who wants an iPad 1 ... they are only good for kindling and doorstops, right?

Wouldn't it be great to increase your chances to win by suggesting this promotion to a friend? And I would add the "2" in the title, "Enter to Win a Apple iPad 2!" After all, who wants an iPad 1 ... they are only good for kindling and doorstops, right?

Nailed it DM!

I have seen examples that AFTER the person enters, onthe confirmation page, they get a bonus for Like-ing it, another bonus for Tweeting it, and another for referring it to a pal via email.

Arrg!
Missed the Ipad2 on the entry form! TY!

Moore & Scarry built a slick video for the page. They used the Ipad2 as a frame around the video. Very Slick: Enter To Win One of Three iPad 2 | Special Offers in Central New York