• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Who is innovating?

https://getprodigy.com

Sell more cars in less time
  • Reduce time per sale while driving higher CSI and gross margins with a true end-to-end digital sales platform
  • Transform your existing website into a rich e-commerce platform that automatically converts online browsers into buyers 24/7
  • Deliver a seamless transition from online to in-store with our with our iPad based digital sales platform
  • Rich reporting and management tools let you track success every step of the way

https://fortellis.io

Fortellis Automotive Commerce Exchange™ platform, a technology "engine" that enables seamless connections and greater collaboration to occur among everyone involved in serving automobile consumers, such as dealers, manufacturers, software developers, lenders and data providers.

Dealers and OEMs can find new software solutions to improve their work processes, and software developers can offer customers new software solutions in a secure e-commerce environment.

Anyone know if fortellis is still a thing? I'm trying to access CDK programmatically. Seems like they are the guys to go through, but they never respond when I email them. Not sure if they went under or what.

Anyone know if fortellis is still a thing? I'm trying to access CDK programmatically. Seems like they are the guys to go through, but they never respond when I email them. Not sure if they went under or what.

I signed up for their newsletter and an account, but I haven't had any success getting details or an idea of the costs.
We're in the midst of a brand new integration with CDK and it's not going through Fortellis, so I don't think we're all the way there yet.

Either way, if you're looking for programmatic access to CDK, I hope you have deep pockets.

I actually have a meeting scheduled with Fortellis tomorrow.

Leigh Ann Conver (Director, Platform Marketing), Brandon Boyd (Platform Marketer) and Brian Miller (Platform Marketer) - all pretty responsive. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    122.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Mid-Grade Ford
I actually have a meeting scheduled with Fortellis tomorrow.

Leigh Ann Conver (Director, Platform Marketing), Brandon Boyd (Platform Marketer) and Brian Miller (Platform Marketer) - all pretty responsive. Hope this helps!

That's great news. I want Fortellis to work and I want more software providers to open up this sort of access to their products.
According to their forums, they still have alot of restrictions (ie: you can open a work order via the API, but you can't close it) but if Fortellis ends up being a cost-effective way to integrate with CDK, I am all in.

That's great news. I want Fortellis to work and I want more software providers to open up this sort of access to their products.
According to their forums, they still have alot of restrictions (ie: you can open a work order via the API, but you can't close it) but if Fortellis ends up being a cost-effective way to integrate with CDK, I am all in.
Hey Craig - excellent point. I'd suggest reaching out to Brian - he mentioned a few enhancements that could serve you well. Have you seen this - CDKDRive Repair Orders v1 API? Pricing is reflected there (don't even know if that helps you). Other APIs are listed here, including payment settling API. :huh?:

While we're early in adoption, I can see how it could end up being a game changer for all of automotive: dealers are demanding/getting a wider range of solutions, and developers can expand their reach/value prop. Here is the Fortellis Marketplace - to view current apps being offered.

Brian suggested for third-parties to simply 'get listed' on their exchange. It costs $99/year and could generate leads for those on it. He shared that if a dealer wants to select an approved third-party vendor via their Partner Program, you'll end up going through Fortellis anyway. I

Lastly, Brian shared this video series (on YouTube) on how to become a contributor on the Fortellis platform.

Cheers!

Reactions: craigh