• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
And Rob the Solution i am using is DealersSolution all in one , i dont know in IOWA but here in New York , New Jersey many dealerships have started using it and i heard some positive things about it , i was impressed by all the features they offer!

I smell a rat. A :spam: rat. This DealerSolution company is employing some shady tactics on DealerRefresh. Will the real Latoya Smith please stand up?

Evidence:
Google Image search on Latoya Smith results in the same image being used for many different names.
LinkedIn profile for Latoya Biggers uses the same photo too. But maybe you got married and didn't update LinkedIn....that's possible. However, you're also in Dallas; not Jersey.
Latoya Smith on Driving Sales was also born into the automotive business online communities yesterday.
The VIN of the car you stuck into your screen shots belongs to a Toyota store while you claim to be a BDC Manager at a Jeep store.

So Latoya, what dealership do you work at?

I smell a rat. A :spam: rat. This DealerSolution company is employing some shady tactics on DealerRefresh. Will the real Latoya Smith please stand up?

Evidence:
Google Image search on Latoya Smith results in the same image being used for many different names.
LinkedIn profile for Latoya Biggers uses the same photo too. But maybe you got married and didn't update LinkedIn....that's possible. However, you're also in Dallas; not Jersey.
Latoya Smith on Driving Sales was also born into the automotive business online communities yesterday.
The VIN of the car you stuck into your screen shots belongs to a Toyota store while you claim to be a BDC Manager at a Jeep store.

So Latoya, what dealership do you work at?
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Say-NO-to-SPAM-325x321.png

No worries Rob. Shills are easy to believe.

The DealerRefresh rules are in place to weight the conversations more toward working through actual issues and ideas. We're always happy to help a new vendor or solution get off the ground when it isn't being distracting to the main DealerRefresh mission of helping car dealers get better. Some vendors don't know how to market themselves or approach conversations without being spammy. Jeff and I are always open to assisting if anyone is ever worried they're about to break the rules. And because of our openness and availability I will be an obnoxious asshole who will slam a spammer as hard as I can.

DealerSolution, it looks like you have a decent product. Instead of using the tactics you're using, please reach out for some help to Jeff and/or me. If you continue down this path we will revoke the word "DealerSolution" from all of DealerRefresh and censor it forever.

Oh wow. I really hope this isn't the case. If so, Dealer Solution may have a few items to deal with.

Funny thing is, I usually do a little bit of homework on every new member here on DealerRefresh. For all the right reasons of course.

When I happen to visit Dealer Solution website, my initial thoughts were "here's a new company I haven't heard of before. The website looks legit".

After revisiting the website just now, I'm not finding a phone number. What legit company doesn't list a phone number?

Good morning! I just had an anonymous online chat from someone telling me I'm making a bad name for myself on DealerRefresh. He/she didn't give anymore information but threatened to ban me.

Well that got me curious as to how I could have done that and so I came here and searched "dealer solution" and discovered this recent thread so I just wanted to make sure you guys know it isn't my company.

We are a small family owned software company in North Carolina that provides DMS, marketing, websites, etc for independent dealers in NC and SC. My website is www.dealersolutionssoftware.com

So although I'm not Dealer Solution I do see how it may have been easy to Google and think that I am. We do have our phone number on our contact page of the website, although it's not very prominent, but that made me think again it could have been the website Jeff is referring to. I'm going to edit the site now to make our number clearer!! (I'm actually working on a full site makeover)

Thanks guys and I hope I was able to clear our good name :)

Matt Kelley
KGI Solutions, LLC
Dealer Solutions Software
866-644-7258

Reactions: Alexia
I feel foolish now.

@Rob McCartney, you're not the only one. Spammers are usually obvious but someone at Dealer Solution put some serious work behind this. Nice job detective @Alex Snyder. I'm curious to what tipped you off?

"Latoya" was quick to change her photo since being figured out.
Good morning! I just had an anonymous online chat from someone telling me I'm making a bad name for myself on DealerRefresh. He/she didn't give anymore information but threatened to ban me.

Well that got me curious as to how I could have done that and so I came here and searched "dealer solution" and discovered this recent thread so I just wanted to make sure you guys know it isn't my company.

We are a small family owned software company in North Carolina that provides DMS, marketing, websites, etc for independent dealers in NC and SC. My website is www.dealersolutionssoftware.com

So although I'm not Dealer Solution I do see how it may have been easy to Google and think that I am. We do have our phone number on our contact page of the website, although it's not very prominent, but that made me think again it could have been the website Jeff is referring to. I'm going to edit the site now to make our number clearer!! (I'm actually working on a full site makeover)

Thanks guys and I hope I was able to clear our good name :)

Matt Kelley
KGI Solutions, LLC
Dealer Solutions Software
866-644-7258

Matt, I'll be sending you a direct message. I'm very aware that this was not you. The company behind these devious actions is http://dealerssolution.com

Thanks for speaking up and bringing this to our attention so no one else gets confused.

Screen Shot 2016-03-17 at 10.57.52 PM.png

Reactions: Alexia